any pictures?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

any pictures?

Postby Damian Rutherford » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:48 pm

Hi all Damian here, I was just wondering if anyone took any pictures at the Spamboree. I'm looking for all I can get for the update of the website.
Also if anyone is interested in having their pictures on a picture cd I'm planning for next year let me know.
Jpeg or tiff images work best for my computer, just send them to the email on our website Thanks!!! ;)
"If you're never boring you're never bored!"
Aloha! Damian
Damian Rutherford
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Gage » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:35 am

Hello Damian, I've got two web pages that I'm working on. Pretty close to having them finished. They would have been finished if I hadn't been side tracked with the 'Route 66 Rendezvous' this weekend. That's another story for a little later. There will also be pictures of that happening.

Have a good day.

:thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Gage » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 pm

Damian, check this link. http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=11370

Have a good day.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby emiller » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:22 pm

Nice pictures Gage I see Cindy was there with her double decker, also I see the Snooze Box is still in California.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:04 pm

emiller wrote:Nice pictures Gage I see Cindy was there with her double decker, also I see the Snooze Box is still in California.

Did you know that Cindy has two of those Double Deckers. There is only three known to exist today. And what is known about the third one is that it is in Long Beach somewhere and is not a complete tear. (some people just get lucky)

Have a good day.

Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby emiller » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:29 pm

Yeah I knew she had two but the other wasn't as complete as the other. I haven't heard from Ann so I thought she was in Kansas.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Paul Parmer » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:15 pm

Hey Damian, I have a few on my page.

http://www.roughwheelers.com/parmer/spa ... oree7.html

If you see anything you like I can send you the full res JPEG files.

Paul
Paul Parmer
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Kevin A » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:26 pm

emiller wrote:Nice pictures Gage I see Cindy was there with her double decker, also I see the Snooze Box is still in California.

This comes as a surprise to me. I know Ann and her family moved to Kansas, but I thought they took the Snooze Box with them. Did they sell it? They were with our group that toured to Minden together from No. California for the ITG.
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Gage » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:37 am

Kevin, they didn't move yet. Hopefully by the end of the year. And the Snooze Box will be going with them. And by the way, they're also going to Cottonwood.

Have a good day.

Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to South West