Dam gathering Events?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby Steve E » Wed May 02, 2007 3:01 pm

Count us in on the board for DO desserts....
Friday night....Blueberry Cream Cheese Cobbler (compliments of Courtney....This will be our first time at making it so keep your fingers crossed)

Saturday Night.....Almost Pumpkin Pie with Whip Cream (first time again)

We have had oven but haven't experimented with it....So you are our victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See everyone Thursday.......Caravaning up with Mike and Nancy and "The Rocket Man"...............
Steve E
Platinum Donating Member

Dean's Dutch Oven Diner

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed May 02, 2007 6:48 pm

8) Hi ya all!
For those interested in congregating at our campsite for an Early Bird Potluck Gathering, please feel free to drop by our place. Look for us in the 'back forties'....

When you locate our campsite (the IRG Flags will be up) leave us a note on the dry erase board or on a piece of paper telling us what you might like to contribute to the informal meal(s) if we are not there. Please try to bring a "dish" for sharing along with eating utensils and a plate, something you might want to drink, and a camp chair if you have one. We can post the suggested TD Time for the meal, let you know what's on the menu, and get an idea of how many to expect for each meal. Dean plans on relaxing by cooking...so I hope you'll drop by and try out "Dean's Dutch Oven Diner". Chef Boy-R-Dean will be cooking up some new recipes for us, and some ol' time favorites. Better wear your stretchy pants for this gathering.

TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed May 02, 2007 9:52 pm

Steve,
If Courtney had anything to do with that cobbler, you can't go wrong!!! :thumbsup:
Oh... And prepare yourself for an oddessy with cream cheese for a while. ;)
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

baord

Postby Eunice » Tue May 29, 2007 11:36 am

Joanie and Dean
Did anyone ever say what a good idea your board was. I think it was a great idea for newbies at a gathering that werent sure what or where or when. It helps folks fit in and feel welcome.
Eunice
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Tue May 29, 2007 11:53 am

Eunice,
That was all TDN.
She is one brilliant lady. :thumbsup:

You should see the board that she put up in my office.
It would make a great double for a dutch oven windscreen... It's a series of stainless steel sheets held together with metal rings, one sheet for each day of the week.
I'm tryin' to establish a new habit of using it... Just hope she doesn't give up on the idea of teaching me how to be better organized. :worship:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Previous

Return to South West