Sweetwater Gathering 2007

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Sweetwater Gathering 2007

Postby emiller » Wed May 16, 2007 10:24 pm

Just kidding, but I am going to camp at Sweetwater 6/7 thru 6/9/2007. I wounder if that freeway has been built there yet. I miss that camp ground and wish the SCTT would have found one like that. Oh well I'll just have to get use to Perris Lake. I do like that Perris does have a lake to use.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Thu May 17, 2007 1:14 am

Eddie, you need to check out Guajome just up the coast inland from Oceanside. Yes Sweetwater is nice but so is Guajome. A little smaller. But I don't really know now if it is smaller.
sdtripper2 could probably tell you about the fwy.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby emiller » Thu May 17, 2007 6:18 am

Thought about it Gage but I have to stay close to El Cajon, my nephew is graduating from high school. Was going to stay at a hotel but wow there expensive, also I like Lake Jennings and Santee Lakes but wanted to see Sweetwater again
emiller
Donating Member

Postby halfdome, Danny » Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 am

Try Kitchen Creek (road) just above El Cajon off old hwy 80. It's a primitive campground but from what I remember it's a nice place to camp. I'd do a search on it first though. :) Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Return to South West