SLO, Group Picture...

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

SLO, Group Picture...

Postby cuyeda » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 am

It was nice to meet everyone at the gathering! It was so nice to put the faces with the pictures of the teardrops. Vanessa and I (Cliff), thanks everyone for the great time, food, fun, and most of all, comraderie! It's 1AM Monday, and going through so many pictures, my eyes are having a hard time focusing. Possibly tomorrow evening I will have the pictures available for viewing. Until then enjoy the group photo.

I may even try to provide an upload section for others needing a place to post pictures. No guarantees, I'll see if I can provide access to my albums.

Click for large (original) picture here!

To download right click on picture, Save As, download to your computer. Warning! File size is 4.4mb! Dial up users, this will take a long time! Sorry, Got DSL?

If you have problems saving it to your computer, let me know about it.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Gage » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:35 am

Cliff, when was that picture taken? I guess I missed the announcement.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby emiller » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:35 am

I think a few of us missed it. Had a good time though. Good mountain biking and hiking camp ground.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby sunny16 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:18 am

Wish I could have stayed and got in the picture, too. It was great to meet all (most) of you. Had a great time and it was a pretty camp site area. I only wish we didn't have to leave early on Saturday morning to get home. I did put around 1800 miles on the trailer, round trip so not too bad. And it pulled nicely. Thanks again for a great weekend. I can't wait for the next one!
:thumbsup:
I cut it three times and it's still too short!!
Perfection is all I ask.......
sunny16
The 300 Club

Postby cherokeegeorge » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:28 am

the pictureas taken right after the dutch ovens 101 workshop. which by the way was excellent, thanks joanne and matt. :thumbsup:
George

For info on hitch covers
Teardrophitchcovers.com
cherokeegeorge
A Merkin Indian

Postby Ma3tt » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:28 am

thanks for the great picture, we took that shot right after the Cast Iron Certification Class, everyone had just finished the final exam and turned in their thesis papers. Love your trailer C & V!!!!!!
Be Good
1967 Siesta del Sobrino "Standy"
If you lived here... you would be home by now.
http://www.Camp-Cook.com
Ma3tt
Dutch Oven GURU

Postby cuyeda » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:59 am

Gage wrote:Cliff, when was that picture taken? I guess I missed the announcement.

Oops! Sorry Gage, someone yelled "group picture" after the dutch oven class. Before I knew it, everyone was standing behind the picnic bench, and I was on the other side with a camera in my hand. So I took the picture while I was standing there. ;-)

If it makes you feel better, no one told me either. Let's blame it on Steve B. he was the organizer. Just kidding Steve... Great job on getting us together for the picture, er, huh, camp out.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Return to South West