So-Cal Chapter of TearJerkers forming

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:03 pm

Italia wrote:

I think Central CA is a state of mind too. Its those people who don't see themselves as part of Northern CA or Southern CA. :R I'm not far enough north to be Northern CA, but I don't feel like Santa Barbara county is totally part of So Cal either. I would say its true of San Luis Obispo county & Kern county (Bakersfield) as well.

So far out of 3 gatherings we have gone to, 2 were in Jefferson State according to the website map. I just wish it wasn't such a long drive especially with the 55 mph trailer speed limit. :?

I agree with you Martha we are not Norhern or Southern Ca. Maybe we need a Central Coast Tear Jerkers and then we won't have to travel as far to gatherings. :)

Chris

How about you guys in the middle.... join both and go to either.... I would! oh yeah, I did and I will!!!!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Italia » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:32 pm

Pam,
I do belong to both Tear Jerkers. Going either north or south it still long drive. Don't get me wrong I enjoying going to all gathering it's just a very long drive.

Chris
Italia
Teardrop Master

Postby Ken Fincher » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:53 pm

mfkaplan wrote:Dan, I'm in the middle too. I think you are the nearest tear to me going north. The central part of the valley really doesn't have many tears. I'm certainly in northern CA but the Jefferson state area is far to the north. Can one be a member of both groups? I go to gatherings in both directions. Where ever I go, its a long drive.

:scratchthinking: Well Dan & Mary I wish I had your problems it would be nice to be within the circle :( I am not even in the circle there are not to many teardrops in my area,(Hopefully I can Change That) But I Love to travel & I will try to go to as many gatherings as I can in all directions North,South,East & West.

Maybe an Alaskan trip or a long Eastward trip next summer.Hit the road for month. It would be nice if a few TD's could make this journey.

Ken F.
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Re: So-Cal Chapter of TearJerkers forming

Postby Gage » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:34 am

Where are you located? :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Vedette » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:00 am

Maybe you could get a group to come north to Canada for a Gathering a week prior to the IRG? :thinking:
That way you could take in the IRG on the way home. This would be a two or three week trip. :thumbsup:
Check out B.C. Chapter of the Tear Jerkers.
Canadian Gathering 2014.
Good Roads
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby Tabitha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Can we join both? We are always heading up into NorCal and would love to be involved with both.
Someday, we will learn to take living in stride. Sometime, we will learn to pay less attention to the imagined and stop fussing about things we had nothing to do with in the past - and cannot change significantly in the future. Very soon, we will sit together in the sun a whole day and just be happy that we can sit together in the sun all day and just be happy.
___ Cherokee Author Unknown
Tabitha
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mrsanderson » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 pm

:applause: We have a new director!....Thanks Gilbert for stepping up!! Paul and I miss the campfire :( but hope to be back on the trail soon! 8) When we do, count on us for help and support!
5 out of 4 people have a problem with statistics
mrsanderson
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Andymanout » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:56 pm

No luck it told me my info was already in use and that just aint possible.
"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." I'm gonna do it in a teardrop.
Andymanout
Teardrop Builder

Postby irgod32 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Hey you So-Cal folks! Here is a gather some of you might be interested in. :)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=71427&p=1245674#p1245674
We meet in the Santa Cruz Mountains at Henry Cowell SP Campsite.
I hope to see you there!
:thumbsup:
Tiny Trailer Builders of America
Build it and they will come
irgod32
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to South West