New Year in Death Valley - Final Details

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby dguff » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:40 am

As it turns out I will be able to hang out for a while, maybe I can bring some hot chocolate or something.

Jerome 8)
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Oasis Maker » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:23 pm

Hello Joanne, if you have access to email and can read this while at the gathering, you may notice that site #51 (a.k.a. Area 51) is suspiciously vacant. Don't worry, I've only been captured by responsibilities - and not aliens. I will be free from my capture tonight and I'll leave very early tomorrow morning. See everyone then!

Scott "Oasis Maker"

P.s. Ya know, on second thought... this site #51 did make Sue D'Arblay completely disappear before me. Lovely girl too - just vanished. And then the site was passed down to me.... Just what the heck am I up against!? :thinking: :shock:
Jeeping, Teardropping, and Cycling!......Where To Next?
Jeep Wave>> :peace: <<Jeep Wave
Oasis Maker
1000 Club
1000 Club

DV Cult

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:57 pm

:) Greetings to those of you at the Furnace Creek gathering. Hope you have as clear a night sky there as well are having on the coast. Best wishes to you all in the New Year. Have a great time.

TDN

P.S. To Scott, AKA Oasismaker,
I think you'll fit into the group just fine.....
your humor will make up for the fact that you might not pull off wearing a critter hat as well as Sue can, and since she usually camps next to us (hot H20 & breakfasts) and we're camped out here on the coast for the IRG date line, see how TD savvy you get before the weekend is up. Sue, you did tell him about the Monkey Alarm ...didn'tyou ?? since he'll be in your space number..... :o

Joanne will be sure to tell you,
"What happens in Death Valley, stays in Death Valley."
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby tupelosue » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:08 am

I saw Joanne just posted on the IRG thread so i know that at least one person has made it back from Death Valley.

Any word? Any pics, funny stories, raccoon raids at night??? Vigilantes shooting guns at desert critters? Oh, wait, Doug didn't go. Any alien spottings or kidnappings?
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to South West