Teardrop Spamboree 6 - Aug 26-28, 2005

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Teardrop Spamboree 6 - Aug 26-28, 2005

Postby Nick Taylor » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:26 pm

Teardrop Spamboree 6

Ladies and Gentleman, teardroppers and campers of all ages, The Short, Short Trailer proudly presents, The sixth Teardrop Spamboree!! Will be held at Guajome County Park, Oceanside, CA. Aug 26 - Aug. 28, 2005. A weekend of shining sun and more vintage camping fun than should ever be allowed on the face of the planet earth!!! Events to include, raffle, 50/50, and even a putting contest!!! And don't forget the potluck Luau dinner party Saturday night held at "The Love Dart Lounge". Entertainment to be provided by the "Pride of Polynesia". A Hawaiian/ vintage Americana/ pop culture costume contest will get all those old cool clothes out of the closet, if it was cool in the 40's, 50's, 60's, or 70's, we want to see you in it. Don't forget to decorate your campsite to match!!! The trophy will be even better than last year's!!!

SPAM Recipe Competition:

As always the best Spam Dish Competition will be in full swing at the Luau Saturday afternoon. Your entry must include Spam.

Questions? call Damian at 909-790-1439 Or Email us at [email protected]!

Click here for registration information.

----------------------------------

This is a great event. The campground is nice and the host and guests are super friendly. Get your best SPAM recipe set for the contest!

Nick.
Nick Taylor
The 300 Club

Postby Dave Nathanson » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:38 am

Hooray! I can hardly wait! It's going to be a fun weekend! I just hope my voice holds out! I may have to do more listening than usual. :-)
Oh, it the Spamboree is sold out by the way.
http://TheShortShortTrailer.com

If you're about to leave & need a MAP to Guajome State Park, here ya go!
http://www.sdcounty.ca.gov/parks/camping/guajo_map.html
Dave Nathanson
Donating Member

Return to South West