The 15th Dam Gathering ?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby Gaston » Sun May 04, 2008 9:11 pm

I must agree with the ladies. the weather, the people, the teardrops were all one could ask for Grant and gang did a great job. and its only about 361 days till the next one!!!
, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause: :applause:
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Postby tupelosue » Mon May 05, 2008 10:14 am

I had a phone call at 7:30 this morn with a friend reporting a teardrop spotting on 680 south near danville. plates were "46 tear" and being towed by a big ole chevy or something (her description) so I figured it was somebody heading home from the Gathering. must have left shasta pretty early this am!!

Can't wait to hear the stories and see some pix: any night-time raiders, inappropriate behaviors, 48" DO's, flaming underwear, firewalking???

Spmebody spill the beans here for those of us who couldn't go!!! :twisted: :twisted:
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby Eunice » Mon May 05, 2008 11:04 am

Kenny and I had a great time. We love the weather, people and tears. Saw friends and made new ones. Grant and Lisa thank you so much. You do a great job. Grant I cant thank you enough for all that you help me with in the Jefferson State Chapter! Someone else will have to post the pics, I find that I didnt take very many.....too busy talking.LOL
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Gage » Mon May 05, 2008 12:58 pm

"46 tear" and being towed by a big ole chevy or something

Sounds like Craig & Patty headed home from the Dam. Yep, they leave early. The teardrop is a restored KIT.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby sftiggee » Mon May 05, 2008 2:20 pm

the gathering was great! sooo many tears and good folks there this year!! we got to see alot of old friends we haven't been able to chat with in awhile and we got to see alot of cool tears and autos. jackson kept us too busy to take any pics of folks. thanks to all who were patient with us as we chased our little one around the campground all weekend and for all the hugs and good ole chit-chattin!! We're going to try to make some more gatherings this year, with some adjustments to our sleeping arrangements. who knew 13 month old boys could take up soo much bedspace?!?!?!?!!?!

Also, a BIG thank you to Grant and Lisa for another great gathering, and to everyone who helped them put it all together:)
Jolene, Luke, Jackson, Lilianne, and Bandit
2006 Camp-Inn Raindrop Ultra
2007 Dodge Magnum RT
sftiggee
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Thu May 08, 2008 9:27 am

:NC :crying1: :pictures: :Oh Brother:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby grant whipp » Thu May 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Miriam C. wrote::NC :crying1: :pictures: :Oh Brother:

Maybe you guys can make it next year, Miriam ... 8) ... it'd be great to have you folks out here. Failing that, you can start saving $$ now to make it out for our 20th blowout in May 2013 ... :thumbsup: ...! (I hope we meet well before then, though!)

Check out Keith's pictures he posted a few days ago ... pretty much a tour de force of the weekend ... that just happen to include some spy photos they captured at the "Skunk Works" ... :lol: ...

THANKS! Everyone, for all your kind words and appreciation! It is a lot of work putting this event on (especially juggling it around our work schedules and health issues), but with the help of our "committee" and everyone's cooperation & understanding, it always seems to end up being a wonderful time for everyone ... the smiles on your faces and your kind words of support & appreciation is what keeps us doing this every year! Thank you all for making the Dam Gatherings the best Dam Times of our lives ...

CHEERS!

Grant & Lisa
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby NutmegJoe » Thu May 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Miriam C. wrote::NC :crying1: :pictures: :Oh Brother:

I'm with you Miriam... :(

Last year's 14th Dam Gathering was my first gathering ever and I absolutely loved it!

Definitely planning to be there for the 16th!
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri May 09, 2008 9:04 am

:o Thanks Grant. I found Keith's pictures and loved them. It would be nice to hit the Dam and the IRG and all the same year. Maybe when Mike retires. Bout 2013 :roll:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Previous

Return to South West