Pioneer Village

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Pioneer Village

Postby emiller » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:28 pm

Anyone going to Pioneer Village this weekend just north of Phoenix, It's going to be rainy they say. Be prepared for the wet stuff. Saturday there will be a chili cook up or cook out or what ever they call it. Hosted by the Southwest Tin Can Tourist. only $5.00 at the gate for dry camping. :beer:
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Shrug53 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:56 pm

Do you have any more details on that? If it is not too far out of town I might enjoy swinging by. My wife is starting to really enjoy looking at the teardrops and discussing what she would like in one when I get mine built.

I am going to start next week, very very slowly.
"Better living through reckless experimentation"
http://www.forgottenclassics.com
Shrug53
500 Club

Postby Gage » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:35 am

Shrug53 wrote:Do you have any more details on that? If it is not too far out of town I might enjoy swinging by. My wife is starting to really enjoy looking at the teardrops and discussing what she would like in one when I get mine built.
I am going to start next week, very very slowly.

So your back to building a teardrop. Here I thought you were planning on building something bigger. I guess some people only know how to talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. :lol: Got to be in all the groups.

Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby ssrjim » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:05 pm

I was going but I think I'll stay dry. If it clears a little I might go to safeway. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
ssrjim
1000 Club
1000 Club

Pioneer Village?

Postby fordette » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:29 pm

:roll: Um.....hello all!! I am a NEWBIE! We have a '57 Calvalcade and are going thru the interior. I looked thru several postings and saw that several of you have them (or similar ones) too! Ya'll are gonna love the sweet deal we got on it! We had a Harley and trailer set we traveled cross country on, then moved to Phx. The Harley got stolen and all we had left was the bike trailer. We met a couple who had just bought 2 Harleys and sold their Truck....the one they used to pull the Calvacade ...long story short we did an EVEN up trade and everyone was happy!

Whats this Pioneer Village? Is it in Arizona? We want to start looking at events we'd like to go to....more details please?

Thanks....We look forward to chattin' with ya'll and possibly meet ya'll at a trailer event!!

:wine: Annette & :beer: Ford
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright
fordette
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Pioneer Village?

Postby ssrjim » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:18 pm

fordette wrote::roll: Um.....hello all!! I am a NEWBIE! We have a '57 Calvalcade and are going thru the interior. I looked thru several postings and saw that several of you have them (or similar ones) too! Ya'll are gonna love the sweet deal we got on it! We had a Harley and trailer set we traveled cross country on, then moved to Phx. The Harley got stolen and all we had left was the bike trailer. We met a couple who had just bought 2 Harleys and sold their Truck....the one they used to pull the Calvacade ...long story short we did an EVEN up trade and everyone was happy!

Whats this Pioneer Village? Is it in Arizona? We want to start looking at events we'd like to go to....more details please?

Thanks....We look forward to chattin' with ya'll and possibly meet ya'll at a trailer event!!

:wine: Annette & :beer: Ford

Most Saturday nights we can be found at Safeway just north of union hill on 83rd ave.

Here is a website that tells of a upcoming campout:
http://www.azroundup.net/
ssrjim
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to South West