12th Dam Gathering of the Tears, Apr. 28-May1, 2005

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

12th Dam Gathering of the Tears, Apr. 28-May1, 2005

Postby Grant » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:17 pm

Hi, Gang!

Really looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it to the 12th Dam Gahtering of the Tears, up here in Nor-Cal (check out our "Destinations Page" - http://www.teardrops.net/destinations01.html - for complete details) ... Lisa & I and the Committee work our tails off, but it's such a great time to see, meet, and hang out with so many truely wonderfull prople!

I need to make a note about T-shirts this year, if any folks here are planning to attend who haven't already registered. We've been given an April 15th deadline for pre-orders this time 'round, so if you are coming and want a T-shirt, please let us know by then (earlier, if possible). As most past attendees know, we only print a very limited number of extras (mostly for the folks who decide at the last moment they can make it to the gathering!), so if you don't pre-order, there's no guarantee that you'll get a shirt.

I hope, too, that everyone has their Teardrop Calendars filled out for a Spring, Summer, & Fall full of teardrop fun and adventure! We'll look forward to seeing as many of you as we can when we can! Damn these climbing gas prices ... more gouge & greed, gouge & greed!

In the meantime ...

CHEERS!

Grant
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're on Teardrop Time" ... so kick back and focus on the Good Stuff!
Grant
Teardrop Manufacturer

Return to South West