Cam's C5XIII, October 9-12, 2009

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Cam's C5XIII, October 9-12, 2009

Postby grant whipp » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:10 am

October 9-12, 2009 Ocean Cove, CALIFORNIA
Cam's 13th Cool Coastal Cowpatty Campout (C5XIII) is moving up the coast a bit, to Ocean Cove Campgrounds, in Ocean Cove, CA, on world-famous CA Hwy 1, 18 miles north of Jenner, CA (at the mouth of the Russian River). Since no more cows will be involved, it will now be known as Cam's Cool Coastal Cliffside Campout, so it will retain the C5 abbreviation. Same time of year, same great bunch of campers (and more are always welcome!), same laid back atmosphere & attitude, but this campground has trees, happier hosts, clean porta-johns, and even a real shower house (and less $$ per nite!), not to mention a convenience store across the street ... you might have to drive a ways to find a beach, though! Spectacular views, abalone diving (if you like that sort of thing), and something a bit different along more of the wild Northern California Coast. No reservations, first-come/first serve (although there'll be plenty of room!), however, we ask that you let David A. know if you plan on coming: [email protected]
Hope to see you there!
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby tupelosue » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 am

I plan to be rolling in sometime friday pm.

have to show up for work awhile on Friday then I'll make the one+ hour or so drive over!

Excited to see the new venue for C5!!!

I hope I don't leave on a flatbed this year! Will check all the connections before I leave home this time!

Shall i bring my floorlamp?? :lol: :lol:
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Return to South West