Teardrop Nanny's Teardrop

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Much better now

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:34 am

8) Got the RT parked inside the fire station garage...now I can start to sort my many boxes of camp gear and decide what will be the essentials to put into it. It sure is shiny...what a beauty...especially the woodwork.
TDN ;)
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Eunice » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:10 am

[No fair... Our Coleman On Demand Hot Water Heater went on the blink. :roll:[/quote]

do not mean to steal the post but..ours did too! After a little more than a year. The second one works but just doesnt get as hot as the first one
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 am

Sorry I'm late on the congrats but I'm just seeing this thread. CONGRATULATIONS JOANIE!! She's beautiful. But as it has been said over and over, anything Doug builds is beautiful. Happy camping! :applause:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby TENNJIM » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Joanie, What a joy to be outfitting that particular teardrop. It is a beauty. I am sure you will have the things in it that you need in a very short while as knowledgeable as you are with teardrop lifestyle. Looking forward to seeing you and the RT at a gathering.
8)
Jim B / Utah

Concerning the Coleman post-The knob on the front of mine has to be turned and held to get super-hot water. It would not go into that position and I had to take the knob off and bend the control tab underneath. Works fine now. Caution-the knob is spring loaded-took me a long time to figure out how to get it back together...... Jim
Most People Seem Normal Until You Really Get To Know Them!
Never mind what people say, I think those Saguaros are shooting us the finger!
72.68% Of All Statistics Are Made Up!
TENNJIM
Palladium Donating Member

Thanks for the info and congrats

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:36 pm

8) I'm going to keep my "Home, Sweet, Home" theme for the TD, and I sure have enough stuff cuz over the years I've just kept the tubs packed so we could quickly move in to whichever teardrop we got to use. :oops:
Now I can keep the items in it and not have to unload and store every time.

About the Coleman H20 heater.....I really miss being able to use it. Instant hot water like the Coleman produced was truly a luxury for me. I'm going to have Dean fiddle around with the CWH again using your suggestion, Jim. If it's already kaput....what more harm could he do??? :roll: :roll:

TTFN,
TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Previous

Return to South West