Vintage Trailer Classic Auburn Ca. Sept 25 & 26, 2010

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Vintage Trailer Classic Auburn Ca. Sept 25 & 26, 2010

Postby ricthestick » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Saw this in the Sac Bee this weekend. Sounds like fun. I email the person in charge to see if there is avaliblity. Let me know if you intrested or call 530-823-0320
Old Town Auburn, Courthouse Juror Parking Lot
Auburn, CA 95603

The very first Old Town Auburn Vintage Trailer Classic is set for September 25 and 26 in the Juror’s Parking lot across from the Placer County Courthouse in Auburn, CA, just off the Maple St. exit on I-80. Sponsored by the Old Town Business Association and Carpe Vino, a wine shop and restaurant, more than 25 vintage trailers will be on display. Visitors will be invited to get an up-close look at trailer interiors.
A highlight of this free event will be an entry from Vince Martinico of Newcastle, the leading expert on vintage trailers in the United States. His coaches have been featured in books, movies and television shows. Trailers on display will range from completely restored examples to those that are in rougher stages.

When:
Sat, Sept 25, 3pm to 7pm
Sun, Sept 26, 10am to 3pm

Free for both attendees and Exhibitors
ricthestick
Teardrop Inspector

Postby doug hodder » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm

I wonder if there any sort of associated campout with this event, or is it strictly display only? I'm sure I can't attend as mine are new construction, but it would be cool to check them out. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby ricthestick » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Pretty sure its display only with the hours it got. be fun to cook in front of the court house. Feed the inmates
ricthestick
Teardrop Inspector

Return to South West