SUPERB BULLPEN WORK!!!...

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

SUPERB BULLPEN WORK!!!...

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Seven innings directed by Bochy, The Master and our beloved group of misfits have put it all together!!!!

GO GIANTS!!! :applause:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby teardrop_focus » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Congratulations, Giants! So that's why it was standing room only over at one of my favorite, local bar/restauranuts, the San Francisco Saloon here in West Los Angeles... when I drove by on my way elsewhere.

<--- more of a motorsports fan than stick-and-ball

PHILADELPHIA -- The San Francisco Giants hoisted themselves onto baseball's biggest stage Saturday night with what could have been their most dynamic performance of the season.

Their 3-2 triumph over the Philadelphia Phillies in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series was beyond extraordinary. It was a tour de force encompassing virtually every element that sustained the Giants this year. No wonder Giants general manager Brian Sabean called it an "extreme game."

San Francisco Wins On Juan Swing

The place will be standing-room-only for the World Series! :P

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Return to South West