Redwoods Revisted - Sept. 16th-18th '05

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby billnut » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:44 pm

:lol: Gosh I wish,I wish hmmm 13 hours one way No problem ! Problem Sis told her OM Redwood was our last one this year. :cry: :cry:
Bill
Grandpa's are just Antique little Boys !
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:59 pm

billnut wrote::lol: Gosh I wish,I wish hmmm 13 hours one way No problem ! Problem Sis told her OM Redwood was our last one this year. :cry: :cry:
Bill

Hey Bill, does that mean your going to miss Kernville in a couple of weeks and that's only a couple hours (maybe 3 1/2) from you.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Gage » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:00 pm

Oops, double post :o

Have a good day.

8)
Last edited by Gage on Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby billnut » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:44 pm

:D Well heck Gage I didn't know anythink about it!
Tell me here , Send me message , Point me where to find out , Call my cell , Grab my old hands and pull me along :shake hands:
Bill
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:57 pm

Gage wrote:
billnut wrote::lol: Gosh I wish,I wish hmmm 13 hours one way No problem ! Problem Sis told her OM Redwood was our last one this year. :cry: :cry:
Bill

Hey Bill, does that mean your going to miss Kernville in a couple of weeks and that's only a couple hours (maybe 3 1/2) from you.

Have a good day.

8)

Getting trigger happy there Gage?

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Redwoods Hush

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:08 pm

;)

Our camp was the only one filled last night! We had the entire campground to ourselves. Ah.....blissfully quiet, until about 2 AM when the hounds up the hill let off with a howl that suggested something BIG was in the neighborhood. We never did see anything and they quieted down within a minute, but I wonder what it might have been? Otherwise it was fun to walk through the empty campsites and marvel at how many of the tiny tears we got to fit in the sites. The fall foliage is just now coming through on the other trees and it was so beautiful and sunny sitting at the bluff overlooking the river. Have a good campout wherever you might be this weekend.

Nanny
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Gage » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:22 pm

mikeschn wrote:
Gage wrote:
Bill

Have a good day.

8)

Getting trigger happy there Gage?
Mike...
I'm not even going to answer that here. You have a PM coming shortly.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Gage » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:58 pm

billnut wrote::D Well heck Gage I didn't know anythink about it!
Tell me here , Send me message , Point me where to find out , Call my cell , Grab my old hands and pull me along :shake hands:
Bill
Sorry I missed your post Bill. Go to the MaxiTear Web site at http://www.maxitear.com/ and pan down to Rivernook 2005 for more information. It's going to be Oct. 27th thru the 30th. It's a neat little get together of Teardrops and Vintage Travel Trailers. If you decide to go, be sure to tell Rivernook when you make your reservations that you want to be with the MaxiTear Group.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Weekend Bliss

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:18 pm

Turns out the howling we heard was the coyotes, not the hounds :o

We did have a great time with sunshine during the day and very mild night temps. It is an AWESOME campground, but was particularly enjoyable as we had the place to ourselves. Ran into Ranger Pat while he was walking his dog and had a bit of a discussion about Pamplin Grove '06. He says it would take a GOOD cord of wood to do a pig roast in that pit. I may rethink this as we are going to try to have wood down there for the campfire too. I hope all the people who went to their weekend gatherings had a good turnout and time as well. It just wasn't the same without you, but Kathleen and I made the best of it :D

Nanny
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby billnut » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:23 pm

:D Well Gage i'll be there but :cry: I don't think Sis well make it. I'll be a block away from all you young folks :lol: site 57 But I can practice Dutch Oven and Cobb.
Bill (still a newbie) :lol: :lol:
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby billnut » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:35 pm

:lol: :lol: Sis get's to go! She can practice
Dutch Oven and Cobb :lol: :lol:
Bill
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:43 pm

billnut wrote::D Well Gage i'll be there but :cry: I don't think Sis well make it. I'll be a block away from all you young folks :lol: site 57 But I can practice Dutch Oven and Cobb.
Bill (still a newbie) :lol: :lol:

Aw man they got you down below and accross the creek. Call back and ask if they have a space open in section #424-#440 (most likely not), section #418-#423 (again most likely not), then section #441-#455. I'll just bet there is a open space in that last grouping.

Have a good day.

8)
P.S. Tell them that you need to be closer to the group that you can't be walking up that small hill all the time. That might work.
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby billnut » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:06 pm

:( Nope Gage all the 400's are full 57 it is Bever
Pond!
Bill :P
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby Leon » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:28 am

You won't be alone, I think we're in space 60. Taking our new woody out for its first campout. http://www.ridgenet.net/~biesiade/Teardrop1.html
Leon
Silver Donating Member

Postby madjack » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:40 am

Leon...buddy, were ya been, that is one VERY sharp lookin' tear...Welcome to our little board and man what an intro...talk about showin' up loaded for bear :lol: :thumbsup: :D
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to South West