Hey Utah

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Re: Hey Utah

Postby sunny16 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Just read about this over at the Tearjerkers Forum. Sounds like fun. Have it in my phone calander and as the date gets closer, and we can make it, sound like a great gathering. Part of Nevada I have only driven thru. Almost got a tick close by there coming back from the IRG one year. But that's another story for another day.
Keep us all posted on this one.
I cut it three times and it's still too short!!
Perfection is all I ask.......
sunny16
The 300 Club

Re: Hey Utah

Postby jhb » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:57 pm

nevadatear wrote:Hey Utah folks, Randy and even john :D Why don't you come on over to the newly minted Twain and Tears Gathering in Northern Nevada in September? ...And John the thumb is slowly, verrrrryyyy slowly improving, but I will take that! Will we see you and Cathy at the Dam or IRG?

Hey, glad to hear the thumb is still sticking out and you don't sound too sore about it... :roll: (ug) Hope I didn't loose my invite over that one... :lol:

So, you are fishing for more shrimp? (Ok, I''ll stop.) Cathy has a triathlon the weekend of the Dam Gather and they have camping the night before so we are going to that. Granddaughter #2 is due mid July, so Cathy is signed up for IRG, but who knows if she'll be able to tear herself away from a new baby. All the inlaws (about 20 of them in huge RVs have reservations at Morro Bay St Park (3 miles from home), I'll be glad to get away. With a new baby nobody will notice the grumpy old guy is missing.
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Previous

Return to South West