19th Dam Gathering of the Tears, May 3-6, 2012

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

19th Dam Gathering of the Tears, May 3-6, 2012

Postby grant whipp » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Well, if you haven't already, it's time to start thinking about this year's Dam Gathering of the Tears! This will be our 19th edition, and our good times with Teardrops and Teardroppers just keep rollin' along!

Full information & registration form at http://www.teardrops.net/damgathering.html

Looking forward to seeing all our old friends and making many more new ones ... and always, always, always sharing & having a Dam Good Time ... :thumbsup: ...!

And, if you are into planning (or need to plan) far ahead (vacation time, funds, etc.), put the same weekend and same location on your calendar for 2013 and the 20th edition! It's gonna be a blowout celebration of 20 Great Years of livin' the lifestyle, loving' teardrop (and other tiny) trailers, gathering in the woods, seeing old friends & making new ones, and simply hanging out with the greatest people in the world!

See you there!

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Lazybones » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:56 pm

I hope to be there in 2012.
It just depends on how I feel after racing accros the country the week before.
Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Ask yourself these simple questions every time you are in doubt about any action.
Lazybones
500 Club

Hi

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:00 pm

:) oooohhhh....nice design for the 19th edition T-shirt. Love it!
TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Re: Hi

Postby grant whipp » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:07 am

The Teardrop Nanny wrote::) oooohhhh....nice design for the 19th edition T-shirt. Love it!
TDN

Yeah, I love it, too! We welcome back Wm. A. "Bill" Harper as our artist after a few-year hiatus ... he stepped a bit outside his "comfort zone" and did a bit more realistic illustrations of the teardrops instead of his usual cartoon-style. A few signed-and-numbered limited-edition prints of each model/brand TD on the shirt will be available for sale at the Gathering, too!
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby sftiggee » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:34 am

I love the design for this year, and I've marked my calendar. We'll be there!
Jolene, Luke, Jackson, Lilianne, and Bandit
2006 Camp-Inn Raindrop Ultra
2007 Dodge Magnum RT
sftiggee
Platinum Donating Member

Return to South West