IRG 4

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

IRG 4

Postby kampmaster » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Can someone tell me how to register for the IRG 4? I don't see any link to a registration form. Thanks for your help

Best Regards
Phyllis
:thumbsup:
kampmaster
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Gerdo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:50 pm

I don't see anything on IRG yet but it'll be posted in the Jefferson State http://tnttt.com/viewforum.php?f=45

Looks like info will be soon. http://www.pamplingrove.com/
Gerdo
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Gage » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello Phyllis, how the heck you guys doing up there? Hope your Holidays were enjoyable. Dean got the park reserved this morning and like has been said should have all the needed info posted sometime today on the 'pamplingrove' site. :thumbsup:

P.S. You guys going to Shasta?
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby mrsanderson » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:14 pm

yea! We are going to try and make it this year....just tell me where to send my $$$

BTW..we'll tag on Yosemite and Hwy 49 as well...should be a fun couple of weeks!
5 out of 4 people have a problem with statistics
mrsanderson
Teardrop Advisor

Postby dguff » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:38 pm

The Humboldt County Dept of Public Works just opened this morning. Joanie and Dean have been camped down there for nearly a week to get their desired dates. :applause: :applause: Give them a break to get home, relax, unwind, unload the teardrop, get personal chores done, then get the info up on the website for Pamplin Grove and post something here on the forum. Keep in mind that they are both back to work this week so give it some time.

Jerome
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Postby mrsanderson » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Sorry if I seemed overly enthusiastic dguff.. :oops: ..just anxious as I've heard how quickly this event sells out. I certainly understand wanting to take a shower, etc and will call off the hounds until the event is posted 8)
5 out of 4 people have a problem with statistics
mrsanderson
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Gage » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:13 am

mrsanderson wrote:.......will call off the hounds until the event is posted 8)

It's posted Image
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 am

Thanks All,
Hoping to have the website fully updated this weekend... Working long days this week.
I am so looking forward to sleeping in my bed tonight and taking off my clothes before I crawl in. :lol:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

way to go!

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 am

The genie is out of the bottle now.

And Jerome, thanks for such a spot on summary of what went on when we dashed out of that DPW parking lot this a.m. to work until almost late night right now....

except we had to skip the relax and unwind, unload the teardrop AND truck parts. Did get a bunch of the personal chores done, and part of my car unloaded. Cooked up the rest of Dean's razor clams for his dinner and served them to him as he sat at the computer updating and finalizing registration details. Now that's dedicated...... :lol:

We appreciate the enthusiasm and are excited ourselves as well.
Thank you to our local TD friends and family who checked in on us and kept us company and fed us too. We cooked a lot ourselves and others did too. Thanks to Jerome & Delores for their pancake & sausage surprise breakfast, and Kevin for cookies and pizza.

ttfn,
Joanie
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 am

I missed the wonderful breakfast Jerome & Delores did for us because I went crabbing off of Trinidad Head... :(
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby mvperini » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:32 pm

I missed the wonderful breakfast Jerome & Delores did for us because I went crabbing off of Trinidad Head...

Dean are you complaining about going crabing at Trinidad bay :lol: i would have loved to have gone, was born and raised in humbolt county and my first fishing trip was with my dad at trinidad still remember and i was only 6 years old, our family lived above Clam beach and my dad worked out of Blue lake and my uncles were commerical fishermen

Mike and Zellie

1947 Kenskill teardrop kamper 4X10>
1951 Boles Areo 16ft Canned Ham>
1956 Roadmaster 20ft> Restored
1959 airstream 18ft restoration complete
1953 Pontiac house car
mvperini
500 Club

Postby Ron Dickey » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 pm

look under Jefferson state to see who has mailed they're s in it looks like a fishing frenzy.
If you are far away 3 day or over night mail might be a good idea. but if I remember the last 25 go into feb. but I am not so sure this time. It is the party of parties.

We should see if we can get mike to come!
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Return to South West