Active Teardrop Builds in Southern California

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby teardrop_focus » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Posting this to see who might be interested in sharing their builds with other teardrop enthusiasts local to southern Ca.

My tear build is currently "on pause", but I've camped with it three times so far.

Anyone who'd planning a build, or is building, etc is welcome to contact me to plan a small get together or simply a visit.

I'd like to be able to do the same, and come visit your project as well.

I must warn you that if we arrange a visit here, we'll also be lighting a Coleman lantern or three!

(and since this is the internet, please be patient with any "screening" process - we hope you can appreciate that fact)

:designing: :Flippin Burger: :coffee:

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Return to South West