10/29 TREASURE ISLAND TEARDROP M&G REVIEW & PICTURES!!

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Re: 10/29 TREASURE ISLAND TEARDROP M&G REVIEW & PICTURES!!

Postby SuperShady1 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks Campmaster!!

It was alot of fun, and we got a real Meet & Greet the public who just loved all the teardrops.

Next year will be here really fast and I am sure we can find you a spot...maybe. :lol:

hey I was gifted some really nice Coleman gear from a relative. I will get the model numbers and maybe you can tell me what I got?? :twisted:

All are like new in the box and have almost no use.

Dave

campmaster-k wrote:Great work Dave Sorry I missed it.
Its a beautiful world we live in
A sweet romantic place
Beautiful people everywhere
The way they show they care
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

For you, for you, for you

Coleman Keepers 200A Gang

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Postby SuperShady1 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi Angie,

My apologies to you and Charles on this person and their unacceptable behavior. I did not hear of this until you mentioned it to me in your e-mail. This happened when I finally took a break and was walking the Flea Market and getting some lunch. I got the scoop from a couple of the teardrop people late yesterday afternoon.

This person was not invited and essentially showed up unannounced after we had set up Saturday morning. I was trying to be polite and accommodating. The person did not have plans of staying over nite and did not have bedding and was just coming to visit. This led to her leaving her trailer over nite and coming back whenever to pick it up.

I deeply apologize for her behavior and she will not be invited back to anything that I am associated with. The person was very self centered to begin with and of course not respectful to neither you or Charles, let alone too my wife and I. I always try and do the right thing for everyone and give as much one can give(My Mom’s side of the family), but unfortunately there are those that are self centered and do not care.

Everyone else has been so appreciative and grateful for the opportunity to be there and talk with the public. I know that they were so happy and commented how much fun they had talking with the public and educating them about their Teardrops. Normally it is just a gathering of other teardroppers and it tends to be the same thing: visit with friends, have some good food and talk about teardrops and families. This was completely different!! Beautiful views both day and nite! Gourmet Food!! Eclectic vendors and their fun items to look at and talk with. Talking with the public and answering many questions was just so fun!! The competition of voting for your favorite teardop was fun as we gathered around in the evening and went through the 160 plus votes. I am still getting e-mails telling me how much fun everyone had. I know I am still smiling. We have a list of people that are interested in the history of Teardrops and general ownership that we will follow through on getting them information.

Again I apologize for this persons rude behavior. It is not who we are.

Dawn and I will look forward to coming out to the Flea Market and having some more fun with our friends and hope to say hello when we can.

Dave
A sweet romantic place
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Postby tupelosue » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 pm

I've sure enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing the pics. What a wonderful weekend it looked like!
I knew I would have remorse about not going, but as it turned out I needed to be home for the weekend.

Hope to join you next year!

8) 8)

Tupelosue
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby Reddiver » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Dave now I know who you are talking about.. I dont know if she reads this forum and dont remeber her name.. She kind of helped herself to a wrench from my toolbox .. Now I will loan anybody any tool I have happy to help all you have to do is "ask"
Had a great time sorry I had to leave early Sunday please put me down for a yes on next years list.
Steve
Reddiver
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Reddiver wrote:Dave now I know who you are talking about.. I dont know if she reads this forum and dont remeber her name.. She kind of helped herself to a wrench from my toolbox .. Now I will loan anybody any tool I have happy to help all you have to do is "ask"
Had a great time sorry I had to leave early Sunday please put me down for a yes on next years list.

I guess it's that 1% factor again.... It's a shame that some people think they own the world and can do as they please without kind or polite regard for others.

= = = = =

Dave...: You did a good thing with this gathering. Glad it turned out well for you. :thumbsup:
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Reddiver » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

It really was no big deal I just thought it was weird .
Steve
Reddiver
Donating Member

Postby SuperShady1 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:07 pm

FYI,

Good Morning Dave,

Both Charles and I did not think she was with you and understand completely. Sometimes a bad apple shows up
out of nowhere.

She in no way shined a bad light on you or the other teardrop owner's, only herself.

Again we loved having you, your wife and the other completely charming owner's and will look forward to
doing this again in the future!

Our Best,
Angie & Charles

SuperShady1 wrote:Hi Angie,

My apologies to you and Charles on this person and their unacceptable behavior. I did not hear of this until you mentioned it to me in your e-mail. This happened when I finally took a break and was walking the Flea Market and getting some lunch. I got the scoop from a couple of the teardrop people late yesterday afternoon.

This person was not invited and essentially showed up unannounced after we had set up Saturday morning. I was trying to be polite and accommodating. The person did not have plans of staying over nite and did not have bedding and was just coming to visit. This led to her leaving her trailer over nite and coming back whenever to pick it up.

I deeply apologize for her behavior and she will not be invited back to anything that I am associated with. The person was very self centered to begin with and of course not respectful to neither you or Charles, let alone too my wife and I. I always try and do the right thing for everyone and give as much one can give(My Mom’s side of the family), but unfortunately there are those that are self centered and do not care.

Everyone else has been so appreciative and grateful for the opportunity to be there and talk with the public. I know that they were so happy and commented how much fun they had talking with the public and educating them about their Teardrops. Normally it is just a gathering of other teardroppers and it tends to be the same thing: visit with friends, have some good food and talk about teardrops and families. This was completely different!! Beautiful views both day and nite! Gourmet Food!! Eclectic vendors and their fun items to look at and talk with. Talking with the public and answering many questions was just so fun!! The competition of voting for your favorite teardop was fun as we gathered around in the evening and went through the 160 plus votes. I am still getting e-mails telling me how much fun everyone had. I know I am still smiling. We have a list of people that are interested in the history of Teardrops and general ownership that we will follow through on getting them information.

Again I apologize for this persons rude behavior. It is not who we are.

Dawn and I will look forward to coming out to the Flea Market and having some more fun with our friends and hope to say hello when we can.

Dave
A sweet romantic place
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Postby SuperShady1 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 pm

tupelosue wrote:I've sure enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing the pics. What a wonderful weekend it looked like!
I knew I would have remorse about not going, but as it turned out I needed to be home for the weekend.

Hope to join you next year!

8) 8)

Tupelosue

Tupelose stay in touch and we will reachout to you for our next adventure!! :thumbsup:

Dave
A sweet romantic place
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Postby SuperShady1 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Reddiver wrote:Dave now I know who you are talking about.. I dont know if she reads this forum and dont remeber her name.. She kind of helped herself to a wrench from my toolbox .. Now I will loan anybody any tool I have happy to help all you have to do is "ask"

I got yah Steve for next year, and will keep you posted on another local adventure I have an Idea for. :twisted:

Yeah I heard she had loose lug nuts and some other things that need attention. Sorry if she did not return the wrench.

More fun to come.

Dave
A sweet romantic place
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Postby SuperShady1 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

S. Heisley wrote:

I guess it's that 1% factor again.... It's a shame that some people think they own the world and can do as they please without kind or polite regard for others.

= = = = =

Dave...: You did a good thing with this gathering. Glad it turned out well for you. :thumbsup:

Thanks Sharon more fun to come for these local gatherings. I have another idea that could be fun but a little more relaxed.

Need to do some ground work first.

PS: I hear yah on the 1% but overall it was nothing compared to the fun we had. :applause:

Dave
A sweet romantic place
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Postby Reddiver » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 pm

No she brought the wrench back . Really was no big deal I just wouldnt go into somebodys tool box.. I helped tighten a few bolts her hitch was loose and some lugnuts . Like I said no big deal
Steve
Reddiver
Donating Member

Postby TRP » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Raise your hand if you're craving one of the following:
Porkbelly sandwich
Spicy curry pork
Maple Bacon mini Donuts
Chaz Beer
Food from any one of those great food trucks

/me raises hand

Ha!

Ted
TRP
Silver Donating Member

Postby SuperShady1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:12 pm

TRP wrote:Raise your hand if you're craving one of the following:
Porkbelly sandwich
Spicy curry pork
Maple Bacon mini Donuts
Chaz Beer
Food from any one of those great food trucks

/me raises hand

Ha!

Ted

I have been craving the PORK Belly sandwhich and the Thai pork over rice.

Chaz beer ..YES PLEASE!! :beer:

I am not waiting another year for that...I will try and go end of the month for lunch. Chaz I buy the first pulled pork taco to die for!!

Dave
A sweet romantic place
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

Green Lantern Corpsmen