March 27-30, 2014 Perris, CA: Teardrop only gathering

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Re: March 27-30, 2014 Perris, CA: Teardrop only gathering

Postby pohukai » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:26 pm

It was a fabulous event. The pot-luck was just amazing and 127 teardrops! Here are a few photos.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10755776 ... 5887223889
pohukai
Teardrop Master

Postby dano » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:38 pm

nice, looks like we missed a lot of fun.
When is the next one ????
[email protected]
Morgan Hill Ca.
dano
Donating Member

Postby pohukai » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Check out their website for other teardrop events they organize. Carrousel and Ray explained it last night during the pot-luck, but I was enjoying eveyone's company that I missed the details. They did an amazing job organizing this absolutely HUGE event. Hurkey Creek looks and sounds like a LOT of fun; brings back fond memories of 24 hour mountain bike racing. I wish I had a teardrop when I use to do those.

http://teardroptime.weebly.com/
pohukai
Teardrop Master

Postby ccorliss43 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:49 pm

here is my third attempt. well maybe third times a charm. as everyone knows the internet is not too great here at times. thank you to everyone for coming out and camping with us and thank you to the visitors. it is such a great thing when the easiest job is the last job which is clean up and everyone left the place spotless, no fuss and no muss! i hope everyones travels were safe and uneventful. hope to see everyone again soon in the camping arena.

ray and carrousel
ccorliss43

Postby Tabitha » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:34 am

We had a great time! Thank you for putting this on I know what time and commitment goes into organizing and running a large scale event and the organizers did a wonderful job from the welcome packets to the potluck it was a great time and we met a lot of very nice folks and saw some outstanding trailers. We look forward to upcoming events.
Someday, we will learn to take living in stride. Sometime, we will learn to pay less attention to the imagined and stop fussing about things we had nothing to do with in the past - and cannot change significantly in the future. Very soon, we will sit together in the sun a whole day and just be happy that we can sit together in the sun all day and just be happy.
___ Cherokee Author Unknown
Tabitha
Teardrop Advisor

Postby canned o minimum » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Had a VERY Groovy time and met sum new friends too ! Sharon and her travelin friend,Millie or was it Mollie...Thanx fer the company and hope to see ya at another TD event ! Denise and her Island trailer...Such a happy camper !

Who knows jus what theme I'll have on display at the next gatherin..??? :thinking:

And of course, a huge THANK YOU to Ray and Carrousel fer another wonderful, fun filled, memory makin campout !
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby 66Cooper » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:06 pm

My wife and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and what a great bunch of people. I was over booked for that weekend having a Micro and Mini Car show in Pomona on Saturday. But we are so glad we were able to spend Friday night and Saturday morning there as see all the great teardrops. Our MINI Cooper did a great job of pulling our Little Guy, and we look forward to many more miles and meeting more people in the hobby as I continue to search for the right vintage teardrop. Thanks for making us feel welcome!

Barney and Debbie from Tucson AZ
66Cooper
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ccorliss43 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 pm

we have our first registration for 2015. Guess I will post the 2015 on the forum today! i love early planners.

Carrousel
ccorliss43

Postby Sharon D » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Robert, Millie and I had a great time meeting you (and your kids) too! Hope to see you next year. Can't wait to see what the theme will be :)
I really enjoyed making so many new friends. California is Awesome!!

Thanks much to Ray and Carrousel for a wonderful gathering.

Sharon from Mesa, AZ
Sharon D
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to South West