The Damn Gathering?? 5/1 - 5/5

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

The Damn Gathering?? 5/1 - 5/5

Postby SuperShady1 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi everyone in the Bay Area?

Who all is going to the Damn Gathering and when you leaving??

http://www.teardrops.net/damgathering.html

http://www.forum.teardrops.net/simplefo ... 1351222305

dawn and I probably leaving late wednesday or early thrursday??

Anyone want to caravan together??

Send me a PM.
Its a beautiful world we live in
A sweet romantic place
Beautiful people everywhere
The way they show they care
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

For you, for you, for you

Coleman Keepers 200A Gang

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Re: The Damn Gathering?? 5/1 - 5/5

Postby S. Heisley » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 pm

FYI: I am told that some people are already there, with more showing up this weekend! The guess is that there will be maybe 200 or more teardrops and tiny trailers there plus I think that all the cabins are rented out already, too.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby GuitarPhotog » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm leaving from Fremont early Tuesday morning. Hoping that one of my favorite sites is still available when I get there in the early afternoon.

<Chas>
:beer:
GuitarPhotog
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:15 am

S. Heisley wrote:FYI: I am told that some people are already there, with more showing up this weekend! The guess is that there will be maybe 200 or more teardrops and tiny trailers there plus I think that all the cabins are rented out already, too.

I've known that for a couple of days now. I was wondering how you were going to inform the 180+ that arn't on this board, including all the first timers that are there now and coming in over the next 4 days so to be sure to get elec.. There is suppose to be a site blocked off for me because of my handicap. I sure hope it's not taken when I get there Thursday late afternoon/early evening. :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby S. Heisley » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 am

Gage wrote:
S. Heisley wrote:FYI: I am told that some people are already there, with more showing up this weekend! The guess is that there will be maybe 200 or more teardrops and tiny trailers there plus I think that all the cabins are rented out already, too.

I've known that for a couple of days now. I was wondering how you were going to inform the 180+ that arn't on this board, including all the first timers that are there now and coming in over the next 4 days so to be sure to get elec.. There is suppose to be a site blocked off for me because of my handicap. I sure hope it's not taken when I get there Thursday late afternoon/early evening. :thinking:

Golly, Gage....I'm not privy to that information; but, I think Kay and Grant are making a trip up this weekend to drop some things off and do some work up there. They are the movers and shakers on this thing. Like the trailers, I'm just doing what I'm "towed". :roll: :lol: I know that Grant has written in his Dam Gathering postings that electrical sites are reserved for those who need them; so, if somebody camps where they shouldn't, he'll make 'em move. It won't be the first time that he has had to do that. Grant and Kay may be sleeping now. Maybe we'll hear more in the morning.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Gage » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:22 am

S. Heisley wrote: Golly, Gage....I'm not privy to that information; but, I think Kay and Grant are making a trip up this weekend to drop some things off and do some work up there. They are the movers and shakers on this thing. Like the trailers, I'm just doing what I'm "towed". :roll: :lol: I know that Grant has written in his Dam Gathering postings that electrical sites are reserved for those who need them; so, if somebody camps where they shouldn't, he'll make 'em move. It won't be the first time that he has had to do that. Grant and Kay may be sleeping now. Maybe we'll hear more in the morning.

I get the feeling you think this is my first Dam Gathering. Well it's not, I've been to several. Just wasn't there last year because of health issues. Kind of the same reason I didn't make it to the last IRG. As for the Dam, you might say I'm part of the 'Snob Hill Gang'. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby S. Heisley » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 am

Gage wrote:
S. Heisley wrote: Golly, Gage....I'm not privy to that information; but, I think Kay and Grant are making a trip up this weekend to drop some things off and do some work up there. They are the movers and shakers on this thing. Like the trailers, I'm just doing what I'm "towed". :roll: :lol: I know that Grant has written in his Dam Gathering postings that electrical sites are reserved for those who need them; so, if somebody camps where they shouldn't, he'll make 'em move. It won't be the first time that he has had to do that. Grant and Kay may be sleeping now. Maybe we'll hear more in the morning.

I get the feeling you think this is my first Dam Gathering. Well it's not, I've been to several. Just wasn't there last year because of health issues. Kind of the same reason I didn't make it to the last IRG. As for the Dam, you might say I'm part of the 'Snob Hill Gang'. :lol:

I know, Gage. My comments weren't just for you; but, so that others won't think I'm in charge, based on your comments.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby SuperShady1 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 am

GuitarPhotog wrote:I'm leaving from Fremont early Tuesday morning. Hoping that one of my favorite sites is still available when I get there in the early afternoon.

<Chas>
:beer:

Chas will you save me a spot next to your home brew?! I promise to buy you a pulled pork taco to die for on treasure island!!

Dave and Dawn
Its a beautiful world we live in
A sweet romantic place
Beautiful people everywhere
The way they show they care
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

For you, for you, for you

Coleman Keepers 200A Gang

Green Lantern Corpsmen