CANCELLED!!!!THE DEVILS TEARS II - MOUNT DIABLO Sept 14~15

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

CANCELLED!!!!THE DEVILS TEARS II - MOUNT DIABLO Sept 14~15

Postby SuperShady1 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Okay this does not make sense as there was a major fire for two days that is still being contained. all those of you who responded and made plans to attend please accept my apology. :? :? :shock:

I hope to get up there and see how the campsite survived or did not. :cry: :cry:

I will shoot for this to happen at another time. Mt. Diablo was on fire people!!

Dave

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi everyone!!

The Devils Tears II !! AGAIN!!!

This an informal get together for the bay area tear droppers who want to camp out on top of Mt. Diablo!! :applause: :applause:

The VIEWS are incredible up there both during the day and especially at nite!! :? :shock: 8) :oops:

This is a no host affair and you will need to make reservations through the dreaded Reserve America website!! :thumbdown: :thinking: :thumbsup:

Friday and Saturday nite only. :applause:

I have scouted some choice sites and will be talking with the rangers shortly. :?

Facilities are basic with nice bathrooms and warm showers and wash up facilities. Sites are level and comfortable. :FNP

Things to do can include a trip to the top and enjoy the visitor center or a climb some of the trails or rock formations, or just sit around and share camping stories.

More activities as I think of them. :thinking: 8)

Pot Luck or Roadkill chili...Why Not??

Again this is a WIP, Work in Progress, but is is right in our back door and we could be set up in less than few minutes. :applause: :thumbsup: :frightened:

Signify your interest on this thread, I know it is short notice...but sometimes that is the best fun!! :beer:

Dave and Dawn
Its a beautiful world we live in
A sweet romantic place
Beautiful people everywhere
The way they show they care
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

For you, for you, for you

Coleman Keepers 200A Gang

Green Lantern Corpsmen