So who's going to the Spooktacular?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

So who's going to the Spooktacular?

Postby mkitchen » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Arizona Roundup is hosting their Spooktacular event next month (October 17/20) in Tucson. Who is planning on attending? Mo and I camped at the event campground, Catalina campground, last January and it really is a nice campground. We have been wanting to get back down there and spend some more time. So barring any unexpected issues, we are going to the Spook and looking forward to seeing lots of others too.
Mikey
:D
mkitchen
Teardrop Master

Re: So who's going to the Spooktacular?

Postby emiller » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 pm

We are not hosting this event. It has always been Gail's event and we cohosted last year but not this year. It is a nice campground but the group sites needed cleaning last year, hope its been done this year.
emiller
Donating Member

Re: So who's going to the Spooktacular?

Postby mkitchen » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:02 pm

emiller wrote:We are not hosting this event. It has always been Gail's event and we cohosted last year but not this year. It is a nice campground but the group sites needed cleaning last year, hope its been done this year.

Sorry about that, I thought it was a Roundup event. So I guess I will have to hold out till Buckskin to get to do a Roundup campout.
Mikey
mkitchen
Teardrop Master

Return to South West