IRG 5.0 2014

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Re: IRG 5.0 2014

Postby cdfnchico » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:54 pm

doug hodder wrote:Are you sure we can't put up some sort of roster on who is attending? It was nice to be able to look at a glance and see who or who isn't going. I guess I just don't understand the paranoia of having our names on a list. I don't recall anyone's home being broken into during the last 4 IRG's because they were on a "attending" list. I'm not that way however and also don't worry about the black helicopters. While I don't announce to everyone in the world that I"m going to be gone....on a closed set of names like that, I see no issue. But in keeping with the no names thing....I"ll just sign off with my registration number. Thanks #50

I would love to see a roster...so here is MY way around it. Leo and I are attending. I plan to start a new thread with that information. If you WANT to add your name to that list you can do so...if not, no worries!

Doug...we know how you feel about it. So I added you!
Cathy
Build thread - Just Chillin'
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=25151

cdfnchico
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:27 pm

I don't understand. Grant didn't publish a roster for the Dam gathering and people didn't express displeasure about that. Most gatherings don't seem to have a roster. If you want to know if someone in particular is coming, can't you ask them? Did some of you plan to give gifts to people who come more than, let's say, 200 miles and need to know how many people to buy or make gifts for? (It's okay...you can make me a gift anyway. :lol: ) Why is it so important?
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Ron Dickey » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:57 pm

I have always enjoyed reading the names but When I went to my first gathering and slept in a tent, I was introduces by the call name then the real name.

If any one wants to be on the list started below

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=59360

you could just enter your T&TTT name we would still know who you were.
I like reading the states, cities, and countries.

A roster is more work for them and I am sure they have enough to do as it is. being newly weds and all.

So I you would like to add your name, or call name to the list please do.

If you do not," We ALL" love surprises. :applause:
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Ron Dickey » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:03 pm

How many of you are coming in a new trailer. :question:

Dean?? :R
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Ron Dickey wrote:How many of you are coming in a new trailer. :question:

I won't be coming. I'm going to google Sharon's name and then while she's at the IRG I'm going to T-paper her house. :twisted:
:lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Gage wrote:
Ron Dickey wrote:How many of you are coming in a new trailer. :question:

I won't be coming. I'm going to google Sharon's name and then while she's at the IRG I'm going to T-paper her house. :twisted:
:lol:

HaHaHaHa! LOVE it, Gage! :lol: Thanks! :D
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby doug hodder » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Well, some people don't know how to get in contact with potential attendees other than the IRG site. I just figured that it was a good way to build up some enthusiasm about the upcoming event, knowing who is going to attend. "Oh look, so and so from Arizona (or wherever) is going to be there!" Some also may want to plan on camping together although they aren't close friends. All these events are different, and while the Dam hasn't posted an attendee list, the IRG has in the past, and I know that there are others that have expressed similar opinions on it. I was asked to make the suggestion by others that aren't as "social media savvy" that it be posted. It apparently was a silly idea. # 50
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby nevadatear » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Doug, we fell the same way. I enjoyed seeing and getting excited about folks coming that maybe I hAdden't thought about, or people coming really dar that I had met on the fotum and looked forward to meeting. It did give a litte more excitment. As Sharon siad, just being on this forum meams you can be found with the internet now, so being on the attendee list sure didn't make a difference. Everyone in my town know when we are gone anyway, and the cops have us on a watch list. I would like any sort of lust we can arrange in advance that doesn't make folks uncomfortable.

Ok, edit, that should be "list" damn fingers and half thumb. Thanks Sam!
Last edited by nevadatear on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby desertmoose » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 pm

nevadatear wrote: I would like any sort of "lust" we can arrange in advance that doean't make folks uncomfortable.

Uhh... I don't think you meant to say that....
desertmoose
The 300 Club

Postby working on it » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59 pm

desertmoose wrote:
nevadatear wrote: I would like any sort of "lust" we can arrange in advance that doean't make folks uncomfortable.

What kind of meets do you guys have going on out west? ha,ha
2013 HHRv "squareback/squaredrop", rugged, 4x8 TTT, 2225 lbs
  • *3500 lb Dexter EZ-Lube braked axle, 3000 lb.springs, active-progressive bumpstop suspension
  • *27 x 8.5-14LT AT tires (x 3) *Weight Distribution system for single-beam tongue
  • *100% LED's & GFCI outlets, 3x fans, AM/FM/CD/Aux. *A/C & heat, Optima AGM, inverter & charger(s)
  • *extended-run, on-board, 2500w generator *Coleman dual-fuel stove & lantern, Ikea grill, vintage skillet
  • *zinc/stainless front & side racks *98"L x 6" diameter rod & reel carrier tube on roof
working on it
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Wolffarmer » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:25 pm

working on it wrote:
desertmoose wrote:

What kind of meets do you guys have going on out west? ha,ha

We are a friendly bunch.
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Postby nevadatear » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Geez i can't make my fingers or my eyes make spellcheck work lately. That would be "list"

Randy and sam, you should know! :D
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Feel free to add whatever personal information you are comfortable giving out on the roster thread that was started on this T&TTT forum. Due to circumstances that happened this year, and because of privacy requests we received from a large number of individuals who asked us NOT to post their personal information on OUR website, we felt it best to keep it low key this time. If you are interested in knowing if a certain individual from this forum is attending, you may PM them this question yourself, and make any travel arrangements with them.

Dean & Joanie
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

t-shirts

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 pm

The shirts are being "produced' now by a local company. We are hopeful that the design(s) will come out as good on cotton as they did on computer!! :D Getting geared up for the event, and we will look forward to touching base with some of our camping friends next weekend at that Dam Gathering.
Dean & Joanie
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Re: t-shirts

Postby S. Heisley » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:The shirts are being "produced' now by a local company. We are hopeful that the design(s) will come out as good on cotton as they did on computer!! :D Getting geared up for the event, and we will look forward to touching base with some of our camping friends next weekend at that Dam Gathering.
Dean & Joanie

If they come out looking like your design that is posted on the Pamplingrove website, they will be beautiful and very appropriate for the July 4th gathering. I love the eagle, carrying the cast iron DO, with the trees and US flag in the background. :thumbsup:
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

PreviousNext

Return to South West