Spring Clean Arizona

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Spring Clean Arizona

Postby emiller » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Anyone know when the Spring Clean is at Lost Dutchman SP? I thought I heard it was the weekend of the 6th in March.
emiller
Donating Member

Re: Spring Clean Arizona

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Inquiring minds want to know!
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Found it on Tearjerkers

Time to shake out those CABIN FEVER BLUES and no better way than gathering together with a bunch of like minded folks in teardrop or vintage travel trailers. This will be our first shot at putting together a Tear Jerker event and already we are behind the clock. I should of had this post in the forum months ago and now we are in catch up mode. So here is all the information needed to get prepared for the Spring Clean, 2014.

Date: March 6 through 9, 2014
Location: Lost Dutchman State Park, 6109 N Apache Trail, Apache Junction AZ
Directions: From 60, go north at Idaho Rd, which becomes Apache Trail and follow to the state park
Camp Fees: $17.00 per night and can be paid at the gate
Campground contact info: http://azstateparks.com/Parks/loDU/index.html

We will be at the group camp site. There are no individual plug-ins however there is power at the ramada if you need to charge any appliances, water is available at the ramada too. There is also newly built bathrooms with showers. We will have coffee for everyone in the mornings, a fire to take care of any early morning chill or evening coolness. Saturday will be a pot luck at 5:00 pm. I will be posting additional information as we get closer however if anyone has any questions please feel free to post up. As I said earlier, this is our first organized event and we welcome any suggestions or ideas.
Till then
Mikey
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby mkitchen » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:32 pm

I didn't mean to be hiding the Spring Clean. It has been on the Tearjerkers site since last year. This is kind of our break out for the year and Mo and I really look forward to it. The closer it gets, the more excited I become to be able to see folks that we have not seen for a while. This will be our first time hosting an event for Tearjerkers and we would be open to any suggestions or requests for events that folks would like to see in Arizona (hope I am not opening up a can of worms with that one).
Mikey
mkitchen
Teardrop Master

Return to South West