2014 Utah roll call

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

2014 Utah roll call

Postby Modstock » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 pm

Well. Since Utah dosent do any gatherings. I thought lets post up your Utah TD, Trip Reports, Car-shows, Spottings, ect.
Come on Utahn's . ;) :) :) :) :) :pictures:
Modstock
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: 2014 Utah roll call

Postby citylights » Thu May 01, 2014 7:48 am

Tag! Las Vegas here. I want to know where you from Utah camp because I want to be heading that way. I am especially interested in southern Utah and Kane County.

Here I am at Lake Hemet, CA.

And at Redrock State Park, NV.

citylights
500 Club

Postby Wolfgang92025 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Granite Flat opens next week (Thursday) up in Provo Canyon.
If the weather stays descent, first camping trip of the year. :D :thumbsup: :applause:
I'm so ready to get away for a few days......
Wolfgang

Wolfgang92025
Lifetime member

Postby Corwin C » Fri May 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Still trying to get a trailer built. Work, life, and lack of $ keep getting in the way. I'm hoping this spring/summer will be the one that I get it done. I get jealous as I watch all of the tears and tiny trailers go up and down the highway without me. There's a whole lot of camping going on around here ... just nothing organized. In fact, just last Monday (4/28) I noticed a silver tear with orange fenders pulled by a SUV northbound on US89 just south of Circleville, anyone from tnttt?

Citylights -- if you're willing to go a couple of counties farther north (Garfield, Piute, Sevier) I am familiar with quite a few boondocking spots and out of the way campgrounds.
Corwin
Image Image Image
If I am unwilling to stand up straight before the world and admit what I have accomplished during the day, without excuses, in complete and honest detail, then I can do better ...
and no one should be expected to accept anything less.
-- myself
Corwin C
500 Club

Postby Modstock » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:38 am

Citylights :
We did a trip to Natural Bridges earlier this year. What a great area. Camped and hiked at N.B. then went south to Mexican Hat. While down that way , Monument Valley wasnt far away . Going donw the Moki Dugway had a awesome view of the valley below .
Went through Valley of the Gods then checked out Goosneck's State park on our way back .
I highly recommend this area with lots to see .

Ive been seeing a few teardrops at local carshows in salt lake. Good to see more Td's around here. :)
Modstock
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to South West