Spring Fling - Pahrump, NV April 16-19, 2015

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Spring Fling - Pahrump, NV April 16-19, 2015

Postby daveleb55 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Come join the NV TearJerkers for our annual Spring Fling . April 16-April 20, 2015 This year's will event will be held at the Wine Ridge RV Park, in Pahrump, NV. Near by is Death Valley, and 55 minutes from Las Vegas.

A waffle breakfast is available on Friday morning courtesy of the winery. Please bring your own coffee cup.

The wine tasting Thursday -Sunday.

The Pot luck will be served at 3 pm in the club house on Saturday April 18th.

The Jacuzzi will be warmed and ready for us to use. There is a billiard room, pickle ball courts, and horseshoes available for our use.

All sites include water and electric 30 & 50 amp. Flush toilets and showers are available near the campsites. WiFI is also available. Please bring own folding table and chairs. Picnic tables are only in the common areas near the activities.

http://www.wineridgervresort.com

Reservations should be made directly with Winery Ridge. The cost per night is $ 22 per site.
For those who do not want to camp there are cabins available to reserve. The cost is $70-90 per night.

One night deposit is required when making the reservation. The reservation code for the event is SPRING FLING.
Please call 775-751-7805 and ask for Lynn.
"Get off the #@$% computer and GO CAMPING!"
daveleb55
Teardrop Master

Re: Spring Fling April 16-April 19th, 2015 Pahrump, NV

Postby mkitchen » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:52 am

I am going to put this on my calender and hope for the best. It has been so hard to get time off from work, so let's keep our fingers crossed. I have had to cancel so many planned trips this year and it gets pretty frustrating. It has been too long since we camped together and we look forward to seeing you both again. The good part is that I only have a bit over a year to go before retirement. After that, we won't be home very often.
Mikey
mkitchen
Teardrop Master

Return to South West