campground suggestions? CA coast

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby emiller » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:29 am

:worship: Trying to do it during the dam gathering to attend but my wifes thinks her vacation falls at the end of may.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:47 am

Kevin A wrote:
emiller wrote:8) Dean I noticed that it's easier farther north we go. Planning in may to head up hwy1/101 to Oregon for vacation, might meet up with afew of you guys on our trip.

What part of May? The dam gathering is going to be in early May. If you're coming through Eureka some time after that, we ought to all get together for a weekend somewhere. Waddya think Dean?

Sounds real good... Gotta lotza buildin' to do between then and now. :D

Postby emiller » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:20 am

:? Well now my wife is saying she put in for end of june but is trying to change it. I will just wait and then I'll let you guys know when we are going. Should know 2 months before we go. sorry
emiller
Donating Member

Campgrounds in Central California

Postby tdhombre » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:07 pm

I can't let this go without putting a good word for the Central Coast of California close to San Luis Obispo.

There are 2 state parks on or close to the beach in Morro Bay. Also, probably one of the best kept secrets in the area is Montana de Oro near Los Osos. This one is really nice. Also, don't bypass the San Simion State Campground near Cambria without checking it out. All of these are open and have spots avilable as of RIGHT NOW. However, they are really full during the summer season.

Hope this helps.

Have a good trip.

DK.
tdhombre
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to South West