2015 Events?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

2015 Events?

Postby byrdz1 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:14 pm

I see that there are a few events already lining up for next year.
If you know of any teardrop or vintage trailer events that teardrops can go to please let me know so I can include them in the TOWLine newsletter. We have quite a few "members" who go south and love to see what is going on in the southwest. My understanding is that Arizona is very active.
If you know of an event please include:
Dates
fees
how to sign up
a little about the event and who it is open to

thank you
-mb :throw PC: :throw PC:
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Re: 2015 Events?

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Thanks for the work you put in to this, mb! :thumbsup: I looked over the posting you had on the other thread this morning (and the gift suggestions are wonderful, BTW) and found a few new ones that I hadn't previously heard about. JSC scaled back on their pre-arranged gatherings this year, but we will forward any dates that come up in our area as we learn of them. It is also our desire to camp locally at the Pamplin Grove or sister cg, Swimmer's Delight, this coming year so we ask that if you are interested in meeting up in the Redwoods for an informal "flash" style/spur of the moment give me a PM. Swimmer's Delight is open year round. During the stormy weather it can be a little unsettling to camp beneath those tall trees, but you almost always have the place to yourself.
Joanie
TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Return to South West