'06 IRG Registration and Website

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby Kevin A » Fri May 26, 2006 7:40 pm

Gage wrote:What is this? Looks like a dirt road to me. Are they trying to trick us?

Have a good day.

:thinking:

Gage,
here's a couple photos of that area, As Dean pointed out, there isn't really a road through that area, but it can be accessed with a vehicle.
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Gage » Fri May 26, 2006 7:51 pm

Yep, I saw those. I just having some fun and trying to add a little presure to Dean seeing how the big weekend is getting closer. :lol:

If my breathing ability keeps going the way it is, I'll most likely be in the upper area any ways.

Have a good day.

Are you getting there Wednesday Kevin?
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Fri May 26, 2006 8:25 pm

Gage,
That's the center isle we need to keep clear, in case somebody wants to pop over to Martin & Shirley's for an ice cream. :R

Pressure?... The only pressure I'm feeling is trying to come up with a way to borrow/lease/rent/or beg to come up with a teardrop to use, so I don't have to t**t it during the event. :lol:

BTW- The details are coming together for my Ken-Skill profile...
This little beauty will debut at the 14th Dam Gathering... (Go ahead... Write it down) :lol:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Kevin A » Fri May 26, 2006 10:00 pm

Gage wrote:Yep, I saw those. I just having some fun and trying to add a little presure to Dean seeing how the big weekend is getting closer. :lol:

If my breathing ability keeps going the way it is, I'll most likely be in the upper area any ways.

Have a good day.

Are you getting there Wednesday Kevin?

Yup, I'm planning for wednesday, not sure yet though, I have soooo far to drive to get there. ;) :lol:
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby billnut » Sat May 27, 2006 4:31 am

:D Gage think on this IF you leave your pickup hooked up to your tear you could rent out the bed of the pickup to Dean at pamplingove and call it a teardrop Condo. :lol:
Bill
Grandpa's are just Antique little Boys !
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sat May 27, 2006 10:49 am

billnut wrote::D Gage think on this IF you leave your pickup hooked up to your tear you could rent out the bed of the pickup to Dean at pamplingove and call it a teardrop Condo. :lol:
Bill

That's a thought. That way I could get my gas expense back. On second thought, Dean probably couldn't afford that. :lol:

Have a good day.

Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Camp Pamp

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed May 31, 2006 7:46 pm

8) Hey Gage,

I already got a nice spot "staked" out right beside the river for MY TENT to go up. This spot doesn't have easy access to the river or places for tears, but it has the sound of running water and privacy. I got a new 10 x 10 tent canopy with netting and I think this would be a good spot to set up my massage table. I also selected this one spot for MY TENT because it doesn't have good vehicle access. Guess you can tell I'm actually looking forward to being in a SST again this year. ; Dean will have his kids with him for this gathering. Billnut, I love the term, teardrop condo!

The camp site adjacent this spot, called Camp D, has been designated "E" for Ez access and it could be the right one for you....it has a wooded area with river fronting it on the one end and a large smooth driveway on the other. This upper area shared camp will be for those who'd like to be close to it all ...... bathrooms/cookshack/fire pit and might have trouble with stairs or longer walks.

When you arrive there will be a place to park and you can walk about and select an appealing spot for your tear and vehicle to go. Also, PM some of your fellow TDers and see who may wish to share a spot with you. The sites are really good sized, especially when I view some of the other TD gathering pictures and see how many clusters develop. We'll look like dwarves compared to some of these TALL trees in the grove.

Also, I believe in the power of Nanny's TravelBlog. For the past three weeks new sign posts have been going up along the route I drive. Guess someone must have read my comment about this being a "rural freeway system" because all exits have numbers, but not all of them are numbered is now changing. :applause: :thumbsup: Well, I'd like to believe I had some influence....coincidence?? I think not. I'll be doing a south Blog soon.

Stay tuned,
TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby s4son » Wed May 31, 2006 10:02 pm

Did someone say massage table? :wakka wakka:

Scott F.
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Massage in the Redwoods

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:57 pm

8) Yep, I used the "Massage" word. All teardroppers who are attending their first ever gathering can have one. Those who are sporting a new TD or TTT also get one. And anyone who will loan Dean a Teardrop can have one every day! I also bought an "ErgoLounger" to do the newbie foot massages. Just need to see how many other people might be interested, how much time I can schedule in during the event, etc. This will be part of the "Camp Pamp" cuz I want you folks to be Happy Campers when you attend the IRG. And, whenever I go on vacations, a massage is one of the first things I like to have done for myself so I was certain others may be willing to enjoy one too.

TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby billnut » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm

:D O my god a Massage I thought she said message and I wounderd why she would needed a message table. Darn my old eyes can't read any more.
Bill
Grandpa's are just Antique little Boys !
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby asianflava » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:14 pm

I would have to give mine to Mrs Flava, she has them done regularly. I tried it and didn't find it all that relaxing.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby cherokeegeorge » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:57 pm

massage!!! this will be my first gathering count me in. :applause:
George

For info on hitch covers
Teardrophitchcovers.com
cherokeegeorge
A Merkin Indian

Postby doug hodder » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:03 am

the TD Nanny gave me a foot massage last summer at the Redwoods early bird gathering....tipped back in my fold up recliner...got a foot massage...it was lights out....napped for quite a while...woke up staring up at those incredible trees and stars...what a finish to a long day... and since she said that any new tears get one...I build another for this year!!!!....:thumbsup: .....Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Re: Massage in the Redwoods

Postby grant whipp » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:22 pm

The Teardrop Nanny wrote:8) Yep ... And anyone who will loan Dean a Teardrop can have one every day! ... TDN :R

So, Nanny J, if the Liberty is still available (or another teardrop I might have), and Dean has to come over to get it, do I still get a massage a day ... ;-} ;-} ...? Well, to be chivalrous, I'd have to let Lisa get one every OTHER day, right? ... ;-} ;-} ... (Some people consider her to be the better half of this team!)

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Loaner

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:27 pm

8) Dear Grant,

Of course I'd do that! Dean already spoke to me about the possibility of making a Dam trip East to pick up a loaner. I mentioned we might select one when we go to the Mendocino gathering and haul it back. Just have to find one that appeals to us. And, to maintain the marital bliss, you certainly should offer part of those massages to Lisa if we use one of yours. :lol:

Thank you so much for your kind offer. This gives Dean some options to avoid the avalanche of comments (subtle jabs) that might get directed his way for organizing yet another Redwood event but not yet having his own TD ready. But, if spirit and desire could count, Dean has it to the 10th power. And, now he's got Dutch Oven Fever...but we know the cure for this. TDN

:R
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

PreviousNext

Return to South West