2016 events?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

2016 events?

Postby byrdz1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:39 am

I am looking for a list of events in WA, OR, ID, CA, AZ, the West in general to add to the TOWLine a newsletter for teardroppers. If you know of anything anywhere please let me know, and if you can give me information or at least contact info that would be a huge help. If you know of something somewhere else, I am an equal opportunity offender :twisted

-marrianne
www.teardroptrailers.org :vroom:
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Re: 2016 events?

Postby mkitchen » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:50 pm

We would love to add our event to your list. If you have any questions give us a holler.

TEARJERKERS ARIZONA CHAPTER SPRING CLEAN GATHERING

Time to shake out those CABIN FEVER BLUES and no better way than gathering together with a bunch of like minded folks in teardrop or vintage travel trailers. This will be our fourth shot at putting together a Tear Jerker event.So here is all the information needed to get prepared for the Spring Clean, 2016.

Date: March 3 through 6, 2016
Location: Lost Dutchman State Park, 6109 N Apache Trail, Apache Junction AZ
Directions: From 60, go north at Idaho Rd, which becomes Apache Trail and follow to the state park
Camp Fees: $17.00 per night and can be paid at the gate
Campground contact info: http://azstateparks.com/Parks/loDU/index.html

We will be at the group camp site. There are no individual plug-ins however there is power at the ramada if you need to charge any appliances, water is available at the ramada too. There is also newly built bathrooms with showers. We will have coffee for everyone in the mornings, a fire to take care of any early morning chill or evening coolness. Saturday will be a pot luck at 5:00 pm. I will be posting additional information as we get closer however if anyone has any questions please feel free to post up. As I said earlier, this is our fourth organized event (and I use the term organized very loosely) and we welcome any suggestions or ideas. Any questions can be directed to me or Melissa via a PM here.
Till then
Mikey
mkitchen
Teardrop Master

Postby annsailor » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Lake Perris March 2016
IRG May 2016
annsailor
Teardrop Advisor

Postby byrdz1 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:33 pm