Beet the heat 2018

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Beet the heat 2018

Postby joe duncan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:37 am

[b]I have called the lodge and they have opened up a few more spaces for our trailers.... You must now call to place your resorvations..if you try to book online the camping area will show full.

[/b]This year's meet and greet will be July 19 , Thursday to July 22 Sunday @ Tamarack Lodge near bear valley on hwy 4. http://tamaracklodgeatbearvalley.com. Call them for resiourvations at +1 209-753-2310. Last year was a great time with the group growing and this year looks to be even better with time Enjoying the great Sierra Nevada mountains full of fresh air, awesome scenery, fishing, kyacking. Calaveras big trees just down the road. Join us an enjoy good food and friendship on the great outdoors.

http://www.fb.me/highsierrabeattheheat
Last edited by joe duncan on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joe & Michelle
Jamestown, Ca.
Sierra foothills / Gold country
joe duncan
Teardrop Builder

Re: Beet the heat 2018

Postby GO_C_DAVE » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Hey Joe.
David here, is this gathering at a campground? The website looks like a lodge. :thinking:
I can build that !!!!
GO_C_DAVE
Teardrop Advisor

Postby joe duncan » Tue May 08, 2018 9:02 am

Sorry about the late reply,,,, been working 6 days a week... :shock: :? ... This is a beautiful area and they have camping in the meadow area near the trees.....hope to see you there !!.
Joe & Michelle
Jamestown, Ca.
joe duncan
Teardrop Builder

Postby jimger » Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 am

Joe and Michelle -
Judy and I won't be able to make it this year - our parent is scheduled for surgery around that time. Hopefully we'll see you next year.
Ginger
jimger
Donating Member

Postby Bill n Robi » Sat May 26, 2018 11:32 am

You work? Right. Heading to Bishop May 30th to June 7th. If you're visiting your brother, give us a shout. Working on the move still....
2015 T@G Max
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4 Door Short Bed
Bill n Robi
The 300 Club

Postby Jerry Bleeg » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:55 am

To Joe and other fellow teardroppers, I just called Vicky Johnson at the Tamarack Lodge and booked two nights (Thursday and Friday) camping in the Meadows. Vicky tells me that it may look full at the online site, but to call her directly, and she still has sites set aside and available for our group. http://tamaracklodgeatbearvalley.com/camps/\
This will be my third year of Beat the Heat, and this is a nice facility and a great area. Lake Alpine is just up the road and there is lots to do around the area. Come join us.
Jerry in San Jose
Jerry Bleeg
Teardrop Advisor

Postby joe duncan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello Jerry,
Looking forward to seeing you again his year !!!! :D
Michelle and I were just in that area yesterday! Vistied calaveras big trees, Swam in the river, then an outdoor concert and dancing under the stars...It was a great time there at camp connell !!!
Not to mention 20'- 25' cooler ....... What a great day and looking forward to the event this weekend....Joe
Joe & Michelle
Jamestown, Ca.
joe duncan
Teardrop Builder

Return to South West