Winter Time Blues Teardrop Gathering March 15th-17th

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Winter Time Blues Teardrop Gathering March 15th-17th

Postby ELM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:21 pm

Hay Central / Northern California Teardrop Trailer owners Lets go camping. Lets have a GTG at Acorn Campground at New Hogan Lake. March 15th - 17th 2019 with a rain date of April 12th - 14th. 2019 More details to follow. Here's a link to the campground and they have 128 sites and flush toilets and coin-op showers.
We went and checked out the campground and it’s nice. The bathrooms have flush toilets and pay showers. We booked site 19 it was in an area that had the most spots near a bathroom. If you are making reservations here is some info on some of the sites. Sites 7,8,9,15,18 slope down a little, Site 12 slopes up hill pretty good. Sites 15,16 slope up hill. Site 10 slopes sideways. Sites 21,23,25,27 slope down quite a bit I would avoid these. Don’t forget to bring your leveling blocks. Also, with your National Park Pass you get 50% off at this Army Core of Engineers campground. More info to follow.
Here's link to the campground and a link to a map of the campground.
https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/233683
Here's a good map of the campground. https://www.spk.usace.army.mil/…/Acorn%20Campground%20Map.p…

The weathers looking good for the gathering next weekend.
Friday evening we will have a meet and greet at space #19.
BYOB and S’mores.
Saturday afternoon bring your favorite hors d’oeuvres to site #19 to share. SEEYA around the fire.
Last edited by ELM on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Build journal. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65395
ELM
Teardrop Master

Re: Winter Time Blues Teardrop Gathering March 15th-17th

Postby GO_C_DAVE » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:25 pm

Hey ELM. David here. I’m gonna try to get up there and hang out. Hopefully the rain will let it happen. Just down the road in Modesto. This would be the perfect start for the year. :beer:or :wine:
I can build that !!!!
GO_C_DAVE
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Winter Time Blues Teardrop Gathering March 15th-17th

Postby ELM » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:28 am

GO_C_DAVE wrote:Hey ELM. David here. I’m gonna try to get up there and hang out. Hopefully the rain will let it happen. Just down the road in Modesto. This would be the perfect start for the year. :beer:or :wine:

It would be great to see you guys and the weather is looking nice. :thumbsup:
My Build journal. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65395
ELM
Teardrop Master

Return to South West