San Deigo, Ca

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby Gage » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:08 am

emiller wrote:8) I got another email the other day saying the same thing although Deane did say she lost her list so she's sending conformations out to everyone again.

I sometimes don't understand how they work. The check goes to Jackie (Brad) in Quartsite and Dean has the list and lives in Yucca Valley. No wonder registrations are messed up every year. I'm suppose to have a campsie on hold, paid the extra money and all. Mine was messed up last year and will probably be this year. We even resurved our camp site last year. They assured me that I didn't need to resurve thru the camp ground. I guess we'll see. :lol:

Have a good day.

:thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Georgeandpat » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:29 pm

Okay, Got an e-mail confirmation this week. See you all next week in sunny :worship: San Diego. George
Georgeandpat
Teardrop Master

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:52 pm

Something came up a couple of weeks ago and just last night I had to cancel out. Although we're going to try and make it down there Saturday to say hi to everyone and have some ice cream.

Have a good day.

Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby billnut » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:22 pm

:cry: Shucks and I wanted to take a picture of you with a knife and fork in your shirt pocket :twisted:
Bill
Grandpa's are just Antique little Boys !
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:04 pm

That wouldn't have happened at Sweetwater any way Bill. Down there I only carry a Big Spoon (for the ice cream). :lol:

Have a good day.

Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Previous

Return to South West