FINAL CALL FOR IRG EVENT T-SHIRTS...

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

FINAL CALL FOR IRG EVENT T-SHIRTS...

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:44 pm

We need to get the order placed for the IRG T-Shirts, so they will be ready in time for the event...
The deadline to order an IRG T-Shirt is June 15th. (This Thursday)
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:31 pm

UPDATE:
If you have mailed your registration packet, which includes payment for event T-Shirts and DO NOT see your registration info listed on the roster page... You must contact me by Friday AM, (6-16) either through email or private message, to insure that your order is accounted for.
Thank You
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

T-shirt Call

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:12 pm

8) Last chance to order your T-shirt in time for the July gathering.
We will be taking registrations up to the time of the event, but you probably will not get a t-shirt as we are submitting an order only for those received as of Friday's snail mail or Dean's PM. Once we sort through the requests, IF we have any extras, we can put them up for sale at the event. Check out the IRG website to see the cups and caps for the event that are still available for sale. Thank you for making this event a reality for us!

TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby asianflava » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:15 am

I know you've heard this a thousand times.....The check is in the mail.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Re: T-shirt Call

Postby doug hodder » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 pm

The Teardrop Nanny wrote:8) Check out the IRG website to see the cups and caps for the event that are still available for sale.

TDN :R

TDN....I haven't worn a cup since I played Hockey in college...are we going to have commerative ones, and just how interactive are the sports going to be? :lol: :lol: sickly yours....Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Rob » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:26 am

Doug--

Think we have a choice in colors of the cups? Then again, who will know what color we have, unless you leave yours sitting on the table. :lol:
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

Postby doug hodder » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:46 pm

Rob...I don't think anyone will drink out of it, as it has holes in it...but a nice padded rim so you won't hurt your lips!!! Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:35 pm

The event shirts are ordered.
I fired the original vendor when their final quote worked out to be over 19.00 per shirt. (We pre-sold shirts for 18.00 each, except the XXXL)
With the help of a close friend who owns a local clothing store, a new local vendor was found, which was more in line with the original quote we had recieved last July.
If you dilly dallied around and didn't order your shirt, you might get lucky... there will be a few extras on hand, but no promises made beforehand.
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Return to South West