trukey in 12 inch do works great. thumbs up!

Recipes that work best for teardroppers

trukey in 12 inch do works great. thumbs up!

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

at las. cant add photos to the furom from my smart phone............. :cry: but. it works yes turkey in a dutch oven. I get a mini butterball around 7 lbs and go for 2 hours with kingsford and a license plate screen to keep the Wyoming wnd of my 12 inch dutch oven. I set it on a bob henry converted walker sattalite dish table. keep weber smokey joe handy with fresh charcoal. I light it up with a cameco mine camping torch the greatest invetiron 12 bucks at Walmart. attached to a green coleman can. instant light button in that sucker too! :thumbsup: and some times I cut the turkey up. last august it fit perfect under the dos lid....... :thumbsup: two hours max. and I never did count my brickets I awlays forget to!. I just stack it on in a ring and keep it hot under the dutch oven. stabe in a meat thermoter and watch the red mercy go up in 2 hours. its works. thumbs up! alas cant get tapatalk on here and no photos to show :cry: slow cowboy. I am a grilling all year this year and a boiling cowboy coffee and chuck wagen cookin. and haven lots of fun cooking this year! :D slowcowboy. lates project is to convert my weber smokey joe grill into a smokey joe mountain or a mini smoker. :thumbsup:
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: trukey in 12 inch do works great. thumbs up!

Postby Dan242 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:39 pm

:thumbsup: Awesome,
Dan242
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Recipes by and for teardroppers Cookbook #1