Franks Dog House

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Franks Dog House

Postby crumbruiser » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:48 pm

http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=49484
this is very depressing
Columbus, Oh 43223
Must sell or trade. Per The City of Columbus, I cannot have my home built camper sitting in my drive way or beside my house. It can be beside my house if I get a permit and pour a concrete slab in which to park it on. It's a little too big. My neighbor was nice enough to allow it to sit partly on his property. Must sell or trade, it has to be gone by September 15th. I will cut it into little pieces if I have to, I can't afford to move or I would. That being said, here are the specs.
Built mostly in 2012 on a Northern Tool 5x8 1750 lbs capacity trailer stretched to 5x10.
The box part is built out over the wheel wells so the interior dimensions are approximately 96L"x74"W x64"H. Wide enough for a full size futon.
Has 12 volt lights. 3 RV lights with 2 bulbs and 2 LED accent lights and 2 yellow LED porch lights.
Automotive AM/FM CD Player.
2 12 volt accessory jacks [cigarette lighters].
Needless to say, it has a 12 volt battery.
It has 3 interior 120 volt outlets and 1 exterior outlet.
120 volt 5000 btu air conditioner. [the ac is finicky, sometimes it doesn't like to turn on]
30 feet of power cord.
12 inch wheels and tires with 2 spares.
Comes with an RV type couch / bed.
I built it to accommodate a porta potty. It also has built in shelves for food and cookware storage. Enough room for 2 adults to sit, hang out and sleep.
Must sell or trade. I am willing to negotiate for; decent air compressor and tools, street bike, dirt bike, 4 wheeler, small running pickup truck and cash in any combination.
This trailer could be used as a tool shed for a construction site, moving or storage trailer for boxes or whatever or you or I could cut the top off and have a Northern Tool utility trailer with a hauling capacity of 1750 lbs.
This trailer does need a little finishing. I will be working on that this weekend.
I have about $3500.00 invested with countless hours. The City says that it can't stay where it is, I can't afford to pay to store it.
It does need some finishing touches, nothing serious.
I will post more recent pictures soon.
I am not weird, I am a Limited Edition.
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303236631
crumbruiser
Teardrop Master

Re: Franks Dog House

Postby fishnpinball » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:36 am

At this point all I can say is wow. I understand what a law like that might be passed for but going after you seems a little over-zealous.

Norm
fishnpinball
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Franks Dog House

Postby crumbruiser » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05 pm

I forget hot to delete posts. This camper is not for sale. I changed my mind and will have to store it about 70 miles away at my in laws.
Frank
I am not weird, I am a Limited Edition.
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303236631
crumbruiser
Teardrop Master

Return to For Sale/Wanted