Wanted-Benroy type tear located in the South

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Wanted-Benroy type tear located in the South

Postby joebesse » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:43 pm

Would like a Benroy type teardrop trailer with a dinette which converts to a queen bed with AC and Galley, preferably with 2 doors if possible. I live in hot South Louisiana. Anyone have one to sell, not too far away??? :)

Please respond to:
[email protected]
joebesse
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Wanted-Benroy type tear located in the South

Postby mikeschn » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:02 pm

joebesse wrote:Would like a Benroy type teardrop trailer with a dinette which converts to a queen bed with AC and Galley, preferably with 2 doors if possible. I live in hot South Louisiana. Anyone have one to sell, not too far away??? :)

Please respond to:
[email protected]

Hi Joe,

I think you're going to find that what you are looking for is very unique. I'm the only one I know in this country that has anything close to what you just described!!!

I guess I'll have to sell it to your daughter who lives just 15 minutes away, eh? :lol:

Mike...

P.S. Of course, Steve is now set up to crank out Lil Diners, with 1 door or 2. You could always have it custom made!!!

The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Wanted Benroy type tear located in the South

Postby joebesse » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:45 pm

Hi again Mike,

I am very interested in your unit. My daughter moved out of Michigan 10 years ago and now lives in California. Just wanted to get an idea of where you lived in Michigan. It is over 1,000 miles one way for me. Can you write me again off list and give me your phone # so I can call you personally about the unit? Thanks again. :D

[email protected]
joebesse
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted