'57 Calvcade stuff

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

'57 Calvcade stuff

Postby fordette » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:19 pm

:roll: Um.....hello all!! I am a NEWBIE! We have a '57 Calvalcade and are going thru the interior. I looked thru several postings and saw that several of you have them (or similar ones) too! Ya'll are gonna love the sweet deal we got on it! We had a Harley and trailer set we traveled cross country on, then moved to Phx. The Harley got stolen and all we had left was the bike trailer. We met a couple who had just bought 2 Harleys and sold their Truck....the one they used to pull the Calvacade ...long story short we did an EVEN up trade and everyone was happy!

Anyway, all the original stuff was in it (mostly) when we got it.....well, now that we are going thru it to make it comfortable and yet stylish we have been taking alot of the stuff out....ice box, bunk bed brackets, etc. We dont know if any of this stuff is worth anything. Thats why I posted in the Sale section......make me an offer!! Tell us what you might need and we might have it. Or just let us know if any of it is worth anything.

Thanks....We look forward to chattin' with ya'll and possibly meet ya'll at a trailer event!!

:wine: Annette & :beer: Ford
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright
fordette
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted