Yamaha motorcycle

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Yamaha motorcycle

Postby Joe Kemler » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:56 am

My wife and I want to buy a new tear drop. We want to sell a 2004 Yamaha Road Star Silverado motorcycle (1700cc) to help finance the trailer purchase. The bike is showroom condition with 5k miles on it and 2-1/2 years left on the extended warranty. It is priced to sell and is located near Philadelphia, PA. This may be out of place for a camper web site but I thought I'd give it a try.

Joe Kemler

[email protected]
215-499-3094
Joe Kemler
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Boodro » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:52 pm

Hey Joe , welcome to the forum. Hope ya find it useful( I am sure you will!)

How bout some pics & a price ? 8) Is it deckedout for touring? Comfy & cool? :thumbsup:
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Yamaha motorcycle

Postby Joe Kemler » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:44 am

Thanks for your interest. This motorcycle is in the cruiser class and without looking too hard it looks just like a Harley Heritage model. From an engine standpoint it is stock. I installed about $1000 of bolt on bling (chrome) that really makes it stand out. I don't know how to attach pictures to this memo but I would be happy to e-mail to you all the pictures you would want. This bike in 2004 sold for $12,600, I've added about $1000 in chrome and $1100 for an extended warranty that is transferable ($100 fee I believe). This warranty includes the cost of all scheduled maintenance and there is 2-1/2 years left on it. I am asking $8,500. I've owned a lot of motorcycles over the years and this is certainly one of the best looking and comfortable bikes I've had. Thanks again. Today is Thanksgiving Day and Judy and I wish everyone a happy holiday. My e-mail address is [email protected]
Joe Kemler
Teardrop Inspector

Postby toypusher » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:12 am

Joe,

Just click on the "Help with photos " at the top of the page. It pretty much explains how to post pictures to this board. If you are going to have a teardrop - "ya gots ta post da pics". So, you might as well start now!

Happy Thanksgiving! :)
toypusher
Site Admin

Return to For Sale/Wanted