4 Sale - 1951 Pontiac Chieftan - $9,500, Original

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

4 Sale - 1951 Pontiac Chieftan - $9,500, Original

Postby daveesl77 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:14 pm

My neighbor and good friend, Lonnie, has decided to sell his amazing, essentially all original 1951 Pontiac Chieftan. This car is an absolute dream and if I had the money I would buy this in an instant. It rides like a dream, is essentially all original, has been garage kept since new and has 59,000+ miles on it. Lonnie is a stickler on first showing what might be wrong with something, so the first few images, after all of the original documentation, shows any paint or interior problems. Not much of anything to my eye and I've ridden in this car many times. He said I can drive it, but I refuse, I'd be terrified I'd wreck it or something. :D

It is a flat-head straight 8 with Hydromatic automatic transmission. Imagine towing your camper with this beauty. There are a few scratches on it and a couple of spots where the ORIGINAL fabric has worn, but folks this baby is just sweet! I posted about 40 images in a sub-album in my gallery so be sure to look at them, but here are a few shots to whet your appetite. He is a retired auto body shop owner and loves old cars. He now wants something in the mid-1960s. I am not making a penny on this sale, I just asked him to let me show you all first before he puts it on ebay. I love to see one of you get this.

Oh and you can contact Lonnie by phone, we live in Central Florida...

Lonnie Dossett 352-227-0042

Here is the link to the full gallery
http://www.tnttt.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=4473

dave
Dave and Regina - Enjoying old age, a LOT!

Build Journal - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62386
daveesl77
Donating Member

Return to For Sale/Wanted