For Sale: Custom 6x11 trailer @ $8,900

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

For Sale: Custom 6x11 trailer @ $8,900

Postby myoung » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:02 pm

My trailer, affectionately known as the "Teardrop Shipping Crate," is now being offered for sale for $8,900.

Basic measurements are 6x11 with about 5'-6' headroom weighing a little over 1,400 pounds. The tongue weight great enough to preclude jacks. The popup driven by a linear actuator increases the headroom, ventilation, and even visibility if you are tall enough. This and other features of the trailer are patterned on our old VW Westfalia Camper.

The details are too numerous to mention here, but the link to the build thread below will give you more than enough insight into the design, construction, and use of the trailer.

We now live in California on the Central Coast in the town of Nipomo and would welcome inspection from anyone interested. Also, I would be happy to deliver the trailer anywhere in CA, AZ, or NV or perhaps to some place where we could pass the "Teardrop Shipping Crate" to begin the next phase of its journey.

BTW, we are selling because we have a new, old trailer on order and because my wife wants to join me on future travels.
Attachments
MyTTTi_CA.jpg
MyTTTi_CA.jpg (42.16 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
Mike Young
build thread: viewtopic.php?t=40459
myoung
500 Club

Return to For Sale/Wanted