Free trailer Nor Cal

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Postby Chris C » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:27 pm

(What do I know about cars?) :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby s4son » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:49 pm

Chris C wrote:Don't know, but it's a good thing you asked, Scott. I lost a transmission and both transaxels on the way back from Minden last year. (that's where I met Doug H. for the first time) It was an expensive trip.:money: Shame he's such a nice guy. :yes:

Okay, this is getting scarey. We had car trouble on the way to Minden (my first "encounter" with Doug). Ended up replacing the alternator about a week after we got home. Things that make you go hhmmmmmmmmmmm!

Scott F. :thinking:
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:09 pm

Yeah...it is getting scary...I'm just glad that no one has complained about their wife/girlfriend missing her "cycle" :lol: :lol: doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Chris C » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:30 pm

:lol: :drofl: :laughter: :laughing1: :Smile: :bounce:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby bg » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:40 pm

So I get to blame Doug for my Christmas Day Headgasket failure? Sweet!
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby Kevin A » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:43 pm

s4son wrote:
Chris C wrote:Don't know, but it's a good thing you asked, Scott. I lost a transmission and both transaxels on the way back from Minden last year. (that's where I met Doug H. for the first time) It was an expensive trip.:money: Shame he's such a nice guy. :yes:

Okay, this is getting scarey. We had car trouble on the way to Minden (my first "encounter" with Doug). Ended up replacing the alternator about a week after we got home. Things that make you go hhmmmmmmmmmmm!

Scott F. :thinking:

Scott, I didn't know you were at Minden, where were you camped?
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby s4son » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:05 pm

Kevin,
My wife and I stayed in the hotel. We made it to the pot-luck. It was the first time I had seen a real teardrop and it didn't do anything to satisfy me, so now I'm building. I was amazed at the trailers but even more amazed at the people. What a great bunch. I wish this forum would have had a get together of some kind to put faces with names. I met a few folks but didn't really have time to talk to anyone at length.. That is another reason I am excited to come to the Red Woods, to actually meet some of you guys in person.

Scott F.
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby Kevin A » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:19 pm

s4son wrote:Kevin,
My wife and I stayed in the hotel. We made it to the pot-luck. It was the first time I had seen a real teardrop and it didn't do anything to satisfy me, so now I'm building. I was amazed at the trailers but even more amazed at the people. What a great bunch. I wish this forum would have had a get together of some kind to put faces with names. I met a few folks but didn't really have time to talk to anyone at length.. That is another reason I am excited to come to the Red Woods, to actually meet some of you guys in person.

Scott F.

Yeah, we should have had a forum get together there, there's a number of people i didn't get to talk to from this forum that I would have liked to have met. I'm glad you'll be coming to the redwoods, we'll for sure meet up there. 8) :thumbsup:
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby doug hodder » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:46 pm

BG...go ahead and blame me...just don't send me the bill, and part of the deal is that you actually have had to meet me...and for those of you attending the Redwoods Gathering....I will be cordially accepting bribes to get you home safely....snacks, beer, steaks will be gladly accepted.... :twisted: Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby JunkMan » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:05 am

doug hodder wrote:BG...go ahead and blame me...just don't send me the bill, and part of the deal is that you actually have had to meet me... Doug

So does that mean that we can blame you for the Raccoon that tore up the bottom of Odies VW at Minden?
Jeff & Odie
Black Hills of South Dakota
JunkMan
500 Club

Postby s4son » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:23 am

doug hodder wrote:BG...go ahead and blame me...just don't send me the bill, and part of the deal is that you actually have had to meet me...and for those of you attending the Redwoods Gathering....I will be cordially accepting bribes to get you home safely....snacks, beer, steaks will be gladly accepted.... :twisted: Doug

"They went into the Redwoods and never returned. All that was found were the rusted hulks of the tow vehicles."

They'll be telling that one around campfires for generations.

Scott F.
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:44 pm

Kevin A wrote: <snip>
Yeah, we should have had a forum get together there, there's a number of people i didn't get to talk to from this forum that I would have liked to have met. I'm glad you'll be coming to the redwoods, we'll for sure meet up there. 8) :thumbsup:

So tell me Kevin, where were you? :lol: A meeting of the newbe's.
Can you tell who's looking bored with the whole thing. :lol:

Have a good day.
8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Previous

Return to For Sale/Wanted