Free trailer Nor Cal

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Postby Chris C » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:56 pm

Gage,

I'm still sorr.............real happy you got that free trailer! (yea, sure! :envious: ) Looks really great.
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby dhazard » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:08 pm

Doug :no: Doug :no: Doug :no: must you do this to everyone that heads your way :o
ImageImageImage
Many miles and many tears. Times were hard but now they're changing.
You should know that I'm not afraid.
dhazard
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Yes, he must, and I can vouch for that! :O

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Chris C

Postby tupelosue » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:32 pm

I must speak up in Doug's defense!! I stopped over in Camino the night before new years eve, in shelter for the big storm!! Doug runs a great little B&B there, home cooking and all. he watched the weather for me the next day and advised me on my trip back to napa.

I headed home, had no transmission or generator or battery problems. None at all!!

hmmm, it did take me over 5 hours to travel the 90 miles home. maybe it was doug.... :roll:
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby s4son » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:38 pm

We are considering coming to the IRG this summer. Does anyone know if it lies within the Hodder Triangle? I can't afford a new transmission.....

Scott F. :roll:
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:45 pm

Don't know, but it's a good thing you asked, Scott. I lost a transmission and both transaxels on the way back from Minden last year. (that's where I met Doug H. for the first time) It was an expensive trip.:money: Shame he's such a nice guy. :yes:

Chris C

Postby doug hodder » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:56 pm

For anyone needing a scapegoat for their lack of vehicle maintenance...I am here.... :) Doug

WHO'S NEXT?? :thinking:

doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby dhazard » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:12 am

Scott F. I don’t think it’s a triangle its more of a ZONE
ImageImageImage
Many miles and many tears. Times were hard but now they're changing.
You should know that I'm not afraid.
dhazard
Donating Member

Postby Kevin A » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:31 am

Chris, I lost a clutch on the way to Minden, and my transmission statrted going away on my way back home. Like you, Minden is where I first met Doug as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doug, nice looking hat you got there. Also, judging by the time on that clock behind you and the darkness out that window, looks like you're really burning the midnight oil, or in this case acetylene. ;) :lol: :lol:
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby doug hodder » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:35 am

Kevin...transmission and other VooDoo knows no time.............. :twisted: Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Gage » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:16 am

s4son wrote:We are considering coming to the IRG this summer. Does anyone know if it lies within the Hodder Triangle? I can't afford a new transmission.....
Scott F. :roll:

Scott, if you come thru Reno and stay on 80. You may be okey. There will be a mountain between you and Doug. :lol:
But after you meet him at the IRG, you'll be on your own as to how your going to get back to MO. :thinking:

If you decide to take a look at Lake Tahoe on your way here and you come up 50 out of Carson City. Just be sure to take a right turn when you get to the lake and head back to 80. Oh and by the way, there are some nice camp grounds up there. :yes:

Have a good day.

8)
I know it's not all Doug's fault. But it sure makes one wonder. :thinking: :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:23 am

The Redwood Curtain can not be penitrated by any form of voo-doo or curse... It's impossible. :)

Postby Gage » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:11 am

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:The Redwood Curtain can not be penitrated by any form of voo-doo or curse... It's impossible. :)

Does that include being within or inside the Curtain prior to the Curtain being up. :thinking:

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Chris C » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:02 am

doug hodder wrote:For anyone needing a scapegoat for their lack of vehicle maintenance...I am here.... :) Doug

WHO'S NEXT?? :thinking:

(Maintenance? What's that?) :lol:

Chris C

Postby doug hodder » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:49 pm

Chris...maintenance is what you do to the car so you don't break down on the road...think of it like putting an edge on a scraper before you drag one across figured maple with a nick in it...but then, you've seen what I do...what do I know about scrapers???.... lol: :lol: Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale/Wanted