2011 Sierra Campfire XL for sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

2011 Sierra Campfire XL for sale

Postby Lee Dashiell » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:47 am

Hello all!! We are selling our 2011 Sierra Campfire!! One of the coolest little campers you can buy...the Sierra Campfire XL. This is an all aluminum frame camper made by Sierra that can be towed by just about anything. I always have people asking about it whenever we travel with it, most of the time asking if I would sell it. They sold new for about 13K and I'm asking $9600 OBO. The frame is all aluminum with all aluminum siding and white birch interior, with rigid foam insulation. It's surprising large on the inside and you can easily stand up in it. It's great for a couple but won't accomodate more than 2 people. Everything in the unit will run off of propane except the microwave and A/C. It has TV, AC, Hot water heater, 2 Burner stove, Kitchen sink, Refrigerator, Microwave, Couch that folds out to a bed and bathroom, Power exhaust fan, Freshwater tank, Grey and Blackwater tanks, and a single propane tank. It has an outdoor shower that's located on the drivers side of the camper. The couch folds down to make a full sized bed that measures 55x77 inches. The floor is linoleum and someone that is 6 feet tall can stand inside. The outdoor shower mounted on the left side has hot and cold water controls along with the shower head and are all inside a panel that flips down on the side. It really is an awesome camper that's a breeze to tow and setup. These are hard to find and I actually hate the idea of selling it but I have to do it. It's in excellent shape, never been smoked in and there have never been any pets inside. Everything works perfectly on it and it's super clean. If you're looking for anything like this, you won't be disappointed. It's in excellent shape. Located in Chapin, SC 803-743-7680 Feel free to email me for more photos.

$9600 OBO
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (49.2 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Lee Dashiell
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 2011 Sierra Campfire XL for sale

Postby dogpound101 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:05 am

Any pics of inside? Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doug
dogpound101
Teardrop Builder

Return to For Sale/Wanted