5x10 camper multipurpose trailer $ 2500

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

5x10 camper multipurpose trailer $ 2500

Postby BrownSwanMotorSports » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:22 am

I just found my next big project, I might let this one go for cheap.
$ 2500 OBO, I will be keeping smaller items like stove and stuff for camping. Come buy it.

Pictures here:
http://imgur.com/a/jxYYc

Insulated 5x10 Cargo travel trailer.
Custom ordered in 2016, no one makes a 5x10 trailer.
-2 sliding windows for air flow.
Located in New Jersey, Titled and Registered. Price $ 3700 OBO.

-Insulated so holds heat well. We have camped in around 30 degree weather with small space heater keeping the trailer at 70 degrees.
-Queen bed with storage underneath. Bed has 4" thick mattress which is super comfy. The bed folds out into 2 sections. I store 1 12x12 canopy, 6 camping chairs under one half of the bed. Other half stores lots of extra camping goodies, like extra food and clothes, games for kids etc. We have done 10 day long trips with this trailer and we had room to spare.
-Kids bed. Bed for a kid upto 5 foot tall. Its easily removable. Our kiddo love it, works as a play fort in off season.
-Trailer wheel width is similar to most SUVs, we tow it behind Mazda CX5. The trailer is light so small suvs like Honda CRV, Mazda CX5, Forrester etc can easily tow it.
-V nose and 5 foot width helps with the fuel economy, we get 19 mpg on flat grounds going 65 mph. Close to 14-15 mpg in the hills like White Mountain in NH, Shannondoah in VA.
-Battery holder in the front.
-Barn door in the back instead of the drop down ramp door. I never felt comfortable with those metal wires on the drop down ramp. They can hurt any person espeically kids.
-120V extension cord setup in the front of the trailer. It also has USB charger for Ipads/Phones.
-Small refrigerator. Enough to hold food for 3 days for a family of 3. I buy fresh produce every 4th day. I also carry a cooler and keep adding new frozen bottle from the fridge to the cooler every morning and night. Keeps my beer cold. Not shown in the pics because I was adding LED lights under the cabinets.
-Cabinets in the front for storage. Removable shelves.
-Everything is removable and folds down. There are curtains on the windows/doors.

This is a fantastic setup for a family of 3 or 4.
-Multipurpose trailer! We have gone to Canada-Nova Scotia, Maine, Vermont, Shenandoah, Savannah Georgia and many other local places in this trailer. It can hold 5 kayaks, or 2 dirtbikes, or 4 bicycles, or 12 panels of fence, or couch or a dining table and still be used as a camper. Try that with a tear drop or a pop up! I bet I can set it up faster than those trailers:)

This is as easy as it gets, I can setup camp in about 15 minutes if its just me by myself. This trailer is easy to tow, My wife tows the thing and we have to remind each other to keep within the speed limits, on the windy roads in the mountains in the rain!

Reason I am selling it? We are building another bigger one for longer stay with more people. My brother will be joining in next trip, with our motorcycles so I need the room for another bed. Everywhere I go people ask about it, friends have asked about borrowing it!

I can customize small items if needed. II can tow it within a few hundred miles to deliver it if you like.
If you are building a similar trailer and have question, I can make a separate thread or send me pm.

Thanks for reading. Happy Camping
Last edited by BrownSwanMotorSports on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrownSwanMotorSports
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 5x10 camper multipurpose trailer

Postby BrownSwanMotorSports » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:14 pm

New Price.
$ 3000

I am willing to negotiate, or sell just the trailer etc. Whatever works for ya:) I am interested in a quick sale. I need time to build another one before winter. Come check it out and make me an offer. I can use this till spring but then I won't have time to build another one until next winter.
BrownSwanMotorSports
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted