Wanted: Teardrop for under $3000

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Wanted: Teardrop for under $3000

Postby Amonthei » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey all!
The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a teardrop that I can live in all year — during the ski season in the winter, and the fire season in summer (I fight fire in Idaho and am sick of paying for housing I barely use!). Needs to be light enough/haulable (is that a word?) by my Subaru Forester. Good insulation and maybe a heater of some sort would be cool, but I can work around that. Would also need to be within a 8 hour drive of Idaho (preferably located in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Northern Cali at the furthest).
Anyone know of anything or looking to get rid of something that falls within these specs? Would love to hear about it.
Thank you!
Amonthei
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Wanted: Teardrop for under $3000

Postby razorback » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 pm

great idea. will you have access to electricity? heating panel is very good with a plugin thermostat. provides a soft warm heat. good luck in your search.
larry
razorback
Super Lifetime Member

Postby lrrowe » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Not sure if this fits your needs, but here one for sale by a member.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69219
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby Amonthei » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:45 am

razorback wrote:great idea. will you have access to electricity? heating panel is very good with a plugin thermostat. provides a soft warm heat. good luck in your search.
larry

Thank you! I likely won't have much access to electricity. Would probably do a small ceramic heater for cold nights.
Amonthei
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted