1970 Appleby Tent trailer

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

1970 Appleby Tent trailer

Postby bigtrkltltrl » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:33 pm

After loads of debate I am putting my 1970 Appleby up for sale. Too busy with kids sports and work. Spring over axle setup. 3 bed re-stitched and re- enforced canvas 2 yrs ago. Hard wood flooring, A/C, 12V interior and exterior LED lighting, rewired w/LED trailer lights, tongue box with battery,3 foot extended tongue w/max coupler hitch w/ matching locking pins, dual 7 gallon water jug mounts w/ jugs. I know I am forgetting some things but it is a good startup for an overlanding camper without the $ that some companies are asking. It is a very simple camper to tow and set up. The canvas holds in the A/C pretty decent. Low 80's inside with outside temps in the high 90's to low 100's. These campers are very light weight. Seen some ads from the 60's and 70's saying less than 600 lbs. It is registered in GA with as a home built. It will come with every thing needed to tow home. I have a 7 pin adapter that will charge the battery while you drive from the tow vehicle. It uses a flat 4 as of now. $1300 OBO. 706-305-5323 located in Augusta GAImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
bigtrkltltrl
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 1970 Appleby Tent trailer

Postby bigtrkltltrl » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:35 pm

bigtrkltltrl wrote:After loads of debate I am putting my 1970 Appleby up for sale. Too busy with kids sports and work. Spring over axle setup. 3 bed re-stitched and re- enforced canvas 2 yrs ago. Hard wood flooring, A/C, 12V interior and exterior LED lighting, rewired w/LED trailer lights, tongue box with battery,3 foot extended tongue w/max coupler hitch w/ matching locking pins, dual 7 gallon water jug mounts w/ jugs. I know I am forgetting some things but it is a good startup for an overlanding camper without the $ that some companies are asking. It is a very simple camper to tow and set up. The canvas holds in the A/C pretty decent. Low 80's inside with outside temps in the high 90's to low 100's. These campers are very light weight. Seen some ads from the 60's and 70's saying less than 600 lbs. It is registered in GA with as a home built. It will come with every thing needed to tow home. I have a 7 pin adapter that will charge the battery while you drive from the tow vehicle. It uses a flat 4 as of now. $1300 OBO. 706-305-5323 located in Augusta GAImageImageImageImage

Here are a few more picturesImageImage

bigtrkltltrl
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted