4x8 custom built teardrop for sale. Utah

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

4x8 custom built teardrop for sale. Utah

Postby Kanook » Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am

$6000
We’ve upgraded to an Airstream and to make room we’re parting with our awesome little Teardrop camper. I built this camper from scratch in 2015 and it has been all over the west and draws attention everywhere it goes and I’ve made little improvements along the way. The leaf spring axle has been replaced with a smooth torsion setup. Tires have been upgrade to radials for actual highway speeds. It’s built on a 4’ x 8’ Frame (Red Trailer. Similar to the HF brand) so the finished sleeping area is 3’ 10” wide and I made the length 6’. Every part is insulated, floor, walls, and ceiling. Even the rear hatch is insulated. We’ve camped in 30 degree weather and the inside stays in the mid 60’s with just body heat. The exterior surface is skinned with okoume marine grade plywood and has multiple coats of a thinned varnish working up to full strength varnish. The roof is skinned with aluminum. The interior is all birch ply and sealed with water based clear. The mattress is made up of 6” foam and a 3” memory foam topper. I built in a stargazer window so you can lie in bed and see the sky. The entire trailer is ran off of one 12v battery and has LED lights throughout with USB ports built in. The entire electrical system is fuse protected and controlled by a main disconnect at the battery. The Fantastic ceiling fan can run an entire weekend. The rear galley will include a cooler and a Coleman stove. All you’ll need is kitchenware and food and your ready to go. This trailer weighs approximately 800lbs so anything can tow it. It comes with a nice storage cover and also a Kelty awning that fits perfectly over the open hatch for cooking and eating in the shade or even a place to change clothes. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kanook
Teardrop Advisor

Re: 4x8 custom built teardrop for sale. Utah

Postby Kanook » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:02 pm

SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kanook
Teardrop Advisor

Return to For Sale/Wanted